A NEW SUGGESTED METHOD TO FIGHT THE PANDEMIC

ILANB

18 hours ago, lust said:

You don’t get immunity after being infected... people have gotten the virus more than once.

Can you show something on this point? links...source on this statement?

What I have read is that in some patients tests results came out negative under low virus load and then later came positive again with the false conclusion that they got a second infection, when in fact, it was still the first one.

Edited by ILANB
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, ILANB said:

and no 100% screening and isolating a single virus carrier is possible

I'm going to get a bunch of those 15 minute instant result tests mailed over to me next week when they're available in the UK.

I have a feeling a lot more people than we appreciate have already had this virus with very mild symptoms, including me.

2 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I'm going to get a bunch of those 15 minute instant result tests mailed over to me next week when they're available in the UK.

I have a feeling a lot more people than we appreciate have already had this virus with very mild symptoms, including me.

I think your feeling is right, here at least, the more they increase the number of tests...the steeper the curve rise...

It's hardly made a dent in most countries yet, here's the European death rates which were updated with week 12 earlier today :

https://www.euromomo.eu/outputs/zscore_country_total.html

Note, they're deviations from the mean which is the red 0 line, Italy has an obvious spike over the last week, the charts are over the last 4 and a half years.

Many countries are still below the mean this week, compared to Winter 2018 which saw a sharp rise across Europe it's barely registering outside of Italy.

54 minutes ago, ILANB said:

Can you show something on this point? links...source on this statement?

What I have read is that in some patients tests results came out negative under low virus load and then later came positive again with the false conclusion that they got a second infection, when in fact, it was still the first one.

Has everyone forgotten how google works?

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/coronavirus-immunity-reinfection-get-covid-19-twice-sick-spread-relapse-a9400691.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/immunity-covid-19-frontline-health-workers-deliberate-infection/story?id=69756590