Aggressive And Jealous Australian Attacks Friend.....

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: April 10th 2007

Case of the Drunk and Jealous Australian

A drunken farang felt so jealous when a fellow countryman looked at his girlfriend he hit the man and then when at prison caused a riot by spitting, insulting and swearing at police officers.

Late on 9th April the Dongtan police were informed that a drunken foreigner was causing a disturbance to others by aggressively shouting and then attacking another foreigner at the Country Road Bar – Jomtien Beach, and asked the police for assistance.

Mr. Gavin Matthew Egan, aged 39, from Australia, was arrested and brought back to the station to “cool off”. His foreign girlfriend came along with him also.

Egan stated that the other Australian tried to molest his girlfriend. However, when questioned, everyone else at the scene stated that nothing happened because the injured man came with his Thai wife. Other foreigners in the bar helped aid him and sent him to the hospital, and detained the aggressive drunk for the police.

At the station, Egan behaved extremely violently to everyone. He tried to attack the other 4 Thai men in the prison, spat at the police, insulted everyone; in fact he just went crazy.

Not long after, the injured Australian, Mr. David Randall-Smith, aged 59, came to the station. Mr. Randall-Smith pointed out that Mr. Egan attacked him and wished to press charges.

Usually in cases where a foreigner attacks another foreigner in Thailand; these people will be imprisoned for about a month, fined, and then deported from the Kingdom.

Typical of Aussies, you never get that from the mild-mannered good natured brit abroad.. :o
what crap every other report in papers etc seem to be poms irish, can you tell me WHERE you can find mild mannered natured brits here, they all have a baywindow (stomach) over their toy shop, you dont have to look hard for that one, and another give away is sandels and sox.

Australia and new zealanders are the worlds best rugby league players rugby union, cricket so take that. all poms play is hit it with your head chum.

Typical of Aussies, you never get that from the mild-mannered good natured brit abroad.. :o
what crap every other report in papers etc seem to be poms irish, can you tell me WHERE you can find mild mannered natured brits here, they all have a baywindow (stomach) over their toy shop, you dont have to look hard for that one, and another give away is sandels and sox.

Australia and new zealanders are the worlds best rugby league players rugby union, cricket so take that. all poms play is hit it with your head chum.

I can feel a holiday coming on...

Typical of Aussies, you never get that from the mild-mannered good natured brit abroad.. :D

Us Brits did own two thirds of the world, including australia and nz, and the sports you love we invented too :o

Helicoptor I dont think you're tongue in cheek humour was interpretted by all :D , in future I'll remind my great grandfather to ask those he's deporting to the other side of the world to introduce a little humour into their future offspring :D:D

Typical of Aussies, you never get that from the mild-mannered good natured brit abroad.. :D

Us Brits did own two thirds of the world, including australia and nz, and the sports you love we invented too :o

It is a very long time ago the sun set on that empire, anyway I dont know what you are all on about, you are all from the same genepool, :D:D:D

You have to feel sorry for this Aussie..............

........he ran out of drinking partners and it's no fun drinking alone...........

.......he drank two Poms under the table after two beers.......

.......he then drank two Yanks under the table after a further one beer.......

.......the two German guys almost made it to the sixth beer before they collapsed.......

.......his Aussie drinking mates had drunk themselves broke after 24 beers, 5 scotches, 3 brandy's and a Red Bull tonic.......

.......after drinking the energy lifting Red Bull tonic, his Aussie mates decided to work off their excess energy levels with their girlfriends......

.......so can you really blame this poor Aussie guy for feeling a little dejected at the prospect of drinking another 30 beers alone???? :o

You have to feel sorry for this Aussie..............

........he ran out of drinking partners and it's no fun drinking alone...........

.......he drank two Poms under the table after two beers.......

.......he then drank two Yanks under the table after a further one beer.......

.......the two German guys almost made it to the sixth beer before they collapsed.......

.......his Aussie drinking mates had drunk themselves broke after 24 beers, 5 scotches, 3 brandy's and a Red Bull tonic.......

.......after drinking the energy lifting Red Bull tonic, his Aussie mates decided to work off their excess energy levels with their girlfriends......

.......so can you really blame this poor Aussie guy for feeling a little dejected at the prospect of drinking another 30 beers alone???? :D

well put mouse :o

A drunken farang felt so jealous when a fellow countryman looked at his girlfriend he hit the man and then when at prison caused a riot by spitting, insulting and swearing at police officers.

and the moral of this story.....never come between an Aussie and his favourite sheep.

Antipodean

Uneducated

Sheep

Shagging

Interbred

Eejit

and the moral of this story.....never come between an Aussie and his favourite sheep.

Antipodean

Uneducated

Sheep

Shagging

Interbred

Eejit

Sorry to say that its always been a new zealander and his sheep, us aussies like our sheep bbq not skewered.Every year when the bledisloe is on the aussies alway sledge the kiwis about sheep,i take it you dont know much about aussies or kiwis otherwise you would know about this sheep thing

Antipodean

Uneducated

Sheep

Shagging

Interbred

Eejit

Sorry to say that its always been a new zealander and his sheep, us aussies like our sheep bbq not skewered.Every year when the bledisloe is on the aussies alway sledge the kiwis about sheep,i take it you dont know much about aussies or kiwis otherwise you would know about this sheep thing

So now we`ve got Wallabies and Sheep.............you`re not trying to pull the Wool over his eyes are you? :o

It is a very long time ago the sun set on that empire, anyway I dont know what you are all on about, you are all from the same genepool, :D:D:D

Funny how only the brits are allowed to run brits down !

Do we really need all that nationality carp every time there is a rough-up somewhere in Pattaya. As the majority of foreigners are Brits or Aussies they obviously get a major part of the headlines, but I'm sure balance of bad/good people probably doesn't change that much from country to country.

Edited by Phil Conners

Do we really need all that nationality carp every time there is a rough-up somewhere in Pattaya. As the majority of foreigners are Brits or Aussies they obviously get a major part of the headlines, but I'm sure balance of bad/good people probably doesn't change that much from country to country.

Agree with Phil. The case is that Pattaya becuase of being the great place that it is, it is also a magnet for the worse from our "developed" cultures.

Mr. Gavin Matthew Egan, aged 39, from Australia, was arrested and brought back to the station to “cool off”. His foreign girlfriend came along with him also.

Egan stated that the other Australian tried to molest his girlfriend. However, when questioned, everyone else at the scene stated that nothing happened because the injured man came with his Thai wife. Other foreigners in the bar helped aid him and sent him to the hospital, and detained the aggressive drunk for the police.

Maybe the injured man just looked at the attackers' foreign girlfriend and felt homesick....? :D

LaoPo :o

Agree with Phil. The case is that Pattaya becuase of being the great place that it is, it is also a magnet for the worse from our "developed" cultures.

nationality ask an aussie thats not an abbo where his grand parents are from and its not aussie :o

You guys (?) make me laugh. Brits and Aussies throwing jibes at each other like kids in the sandbox !

You should take some lessons in "niceness" from us Canadians ! After all, how can you hate someone from a country that uses a furry beaver as their official animal ? :o

You guys (?) make me laugh. Brits and Aussies throwing jibes at each other like kids in the sandbox !

You should take some lessons in "niceness" from us Canadians ! After all, how can you hate someone from a country that uses a furry beaver as their official animal ? :D

The only decent thing to come out of Canada is Maple Syrup. :D

...what was that about a 'furry beaver?'.........no, I think I'll leave that one alone. :o

I agree.

Poor wee Aussies.Leave the sons of sheep stealers alone. :o