Nok says it has no plan to halt all flights

webfact

Nok says it has no plan to halt all flights

By THE NATION

800_31fba9f954db198.jpg?v=1585541304

Nok Airlines Plc has denied rumours appearing in several media that it would be suspending all flights.

Chief executive officer Wutthiphum Jurangkool issued the statement on Monday (March 30) after the Stock Exchange of Thailand sought clarification on the rumour that it will be halting all flights temporarily.

“The rumour is not true. If there is any change in the company’s business operation, we will make an official statement to the public and Stock Exchange of Thailand,” he said.

Full story: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30385055

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-03-30
  • Like 1

I - for one - am glad, that Nok Air is still operating. They need the cash, that is true and they've been in the doldrums for a while. But lets face it, there is always the need of basic transportation and if everybody, bigger than them, else stops, then the smaller ones see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Thai Lion Air (SL) informed me that a booking (actually today) is cancelled and they rebooked me onto another flight without asking. Next thing I get is a cancellation of all flights. I then sent in a request on how to apply for a refund = no reply. 
Now, since they is ZERO operation by SL, their administrative staff cannot be overloaded and a refund is as easy as getting credited by the passenger. 

We will see ........... 

• Thanks 1