90 day report still pending online

Did my 90 day report online as I have past four years. Submitted Sunday at 5pm. It's still pending as of a few minutes ago.

The submission is date stamped.

90 day is April 4. I guess there's a one week grace period as well.

Should I be calling someone and could anyone provide me with a number?

Why do I think they're going to try and clip me on this with their immigration logic.

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You were seven days early, but that was a Sunday.  Could it be that while you were allowed to submit it under in the 15 and 7 range.  They were unable to approve it on Monday...not scaremongering, but you did wait until the last moment.  If you cancel, it won't allow you to resubmit.  Let us know.

• Confused 2

You asked about contact details. On my form, from Lampang, there are contact details. Not sure if other districts do the same. I did email them, but didn't get an answer, but not really expecting one. Will go in next week if nothing is received by them. 

90 day email.png

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not any more. It was recently changed to 15 day before up to the report date.

image.png.b3dbd319020e39eb218bcd7eeeca1f60.png

Thanks. I’m also doing my 90 day report and was wondering. Especially since last time I put tourism And visa expire date but this time by mistake  non-imi And allowed stay date from the stamp. I’m on elite so there’s no correct option to me. Last time I was approved. Idk this time. If necessary will resubmit with same info I did last time a year ago. 

8 hours ago, Drax said:

Last time I was approved. Idk this time. If necessary will resubmit with same info I did last time a year ago. 

I don't think it will be a problem. You local office will be able to see your previous reports and will likely approve it.

If not approved then do it again using the correct visa when you do it. 

• Like 1

I submitted my info. on Tuesday 31 March at 10.00 AM and received a transaction reference number. But 90 day report still pending. I guess from reading the comments here I will have to wait a while longer. Maybe up to a week or more. 

Two weeks ago mine was pending for 5 days and contrary to what was mentioned by an earlier poster I cancelled it. Applied in the a.m the following day and was approved in the late p.m.

This was Chiang Mai office. Alternatively call the number on the website.

As an aside, I discovered that the online App does not work if you have renewed your Annual Extension of Stay (Retirement Visa for those who wish to call it thus) since your last entry or 90 day report.  I have previously successfully done 90 day using the app after a previous 90 day and after coming back intocountry....just to be aware!

For anyone who cannot get the app to work for whatever reason, and who does not wish to visit immigration while there are hordes milling about, maybe submitting by post is a better option?  Never investigated how to myself as not needed to' anyone with personal experience could perhaps advise for those who may haver to.

PH

Edited by Phulublub
speeling errors

50 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

As an aside, I discovered that the online App does not work if you have renewed your Annual Extension of Stay (Retirement Visa for those who wish to call it thus) since your last entry or 90 day report.  I have previously successfully done 90 day using the app after a previous 90 day and after coming back intocountry....just to be aware!

For anyone who cannot get the app to work for whatever reason, and who does not wish to visit immigration while there are hordes milling about, maybe submitting by post is a better option?  Never investigated how to myself as not needed to' anyone with personal experience could perhaps advise for those who may haver to.

PH

mine worked two weeks after new extension, and 90 days since reentering..i did do new tm30 uopn my return, though.

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No any more. It 15 days before to the day your report is due.

Go back an look at post #9 did I yesterday.

Is there a grace period if for some reason the online reporting fails if doing it on the due date?

I entered the country on 6 Jan, so my 90 day report was due 4 Apr. I did my retirement extension 19 Jan. Because of everything I decided to do the 90 day online for the first time. I submitted it on 25 March. It was pending for a few days then on the 31st, rejected, I have no idea why. In the comments field they had written in Thai, Immigration Chantaburi Region 3. Not knowing what the hell, I just went and did it in person. Apart from having moved the office location to a completely different part of town I was in and out in two minutes. I didn't ask why the online was rejected as I didn't want to draw any attention. 

On 4/2/2020 at 12:51 PM, ubonjoe said:

Just wait awhile longer. I read a post earlier by a person that got his approval 4 days after his report date.

6 hours ago, bulmercke said:

I submitted my info. on Tuesday 31 March at 10.00 AM and received a transaction reference number. But 90 day report still pending. I guess from reading the comments here I will have to wait a while longer. Maybe up to a week or more. 

Mate , I wouldn’t worry I did my on the 26th and it was approved on the 1st. They are just flat out I think .

If it’s pending , you have up held your responsibility so I doubt that there be any repercussions.

Stay Safe.

2 hours ago, sidgy said:

Hi, Does anybody know, if you do 90 day report online, what sort of receipt do you get, and will it be accepted for when i renew Thai driving licence , Thanks

Print out the same receipt as if you went in person but I don't see what a 90 day report has to do with renewing a driving licence?

• Haha 1