Germany angry because US take mask for German police at Bangkok Airport.

Yinn

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Doesnt matter. 

doesnt work that way. We want them, they are ours. Sorry to bring reality into the picture. But the USA is at war and its what we want that counts.

Well, with the masks it worked that way.

If someone will pay better for the ventilators, I hope the German company will say: "who pays more will get them". Or if the German government ask for them - "Germany first". Not only the US are at war against the virus. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This might be the direct result of invoking the Defense Production Act? This Act requires American Companies(3M is an American Company but does not act like it) to produce items at the order of US Government.  Also, 3M or it’s authorized distributors rejected a request from the State of Florida for N95 Masks and instead sold them to a foreign country at a higher price?  Of course this is allged  to have occurred.  It depends on who you talk.  The CEO of 3M did not explicitly deny this when he was interviewed on the Fox Business Channel.  

This might just be the beginning of tensions between nations for PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) as the war against Covid 19 continues.  Now back to Socially Isolating.  

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

This might be the direct result of invoking the Defense Production Act? This Act requires American Companies(3M is an American Company but does not act like it) to produce items at the order of US Government.  Also, 3M or it’s authorized distributors rejected a request from the State of Florida for N95 Masks and instead sold them to a foreign country at a higher price?  Of course this is allged  to have occurred.  It depends on who you talk.  The CEO of 3M did not explicitly deny this when he was interviewed on the Fox Business Channel.  

This might just be the beginning of tensions between nations for PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) as the war against Covid 19 continues.  Now back to Socially Isolating.  

Either way this will make the US very unpopular globally. 3M the largest producer of masks is now only supposed to produce for the USA? Everybody needs the masks, what will the world think of the US if it acts in this way?

If they would play Draeger, like Philips, and require all masks be for the US, I doubt in the long term Draeger would stay there. Philips is no doubt considering its options as well.

9 minutes ago, Logosone said:

There have been reports of people spitting on police, like in the UK.

I find it hard to beleive that german folks spit on the police. They dont jaywalk or litter either.

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Im one of those Americans with long  memories that care not one whit what Germany thinks.

Or anyone else in the world, outside planet USA. I too have a long memory and remember how the US stole the patent for the jet engine from the UK. Bloody thieves, worse than Aussies or Scousers.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Doesnt matter. 

doesnt work that way. We want them, they are ours. Sorry to bring reality into the picture. But the USA is at war and its what we want that counts.

The mask is slipping...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Yinn said:

i am bored with corona. People die,the economy is terrible.

Want do everything so it finish quickly.

i google The Mask Crusader. Look like can be Batman or Zorro?

They wear it wrong. Not cover the mouth.

thailand, China fight/corruption about mask before.

Now Germany/USA. 

Mask Wars!

Yes, you do seem to dig up anything that "farangs" are doing...As you are a Thai bird, why not tell us about your countries dug up doings....?

• Thanks 1

It's even worse than that: I bought my surgery masks boxes and chirurgical gloves directly from China and the seller told me that DHL, UPS and Fedex refuse to send packs (with masks) to EU (I live in France), probably to give more chances to the US to get them first! So I got them shipped by EMS instead. It takes just a longer time to arrive, but at least I've got them!

Germany has done the same with Italy! ????

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes, you do seem to dig up anything that "farangs" are doing...As you are a Thai bird, why not tell us about your countries dug up doings....?

Good afternoon TranSam.

calm down.

maybe you read again my post you answer. 

talk about the thai mask corruption. And China. 

And, this was news this morning. Happen in thailand. 

Any more problem. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Thian said:

iirc it was not about ownership of the factory but since it is on american soil Trump can and will use some ancient law that now in emergency he can claim the produce of this factory.

I also read that italian car companies now are building ventilators, car wiper motors seem to be excellent for that function and many car companies make them now.

I bet the Ferrari ventilator goes like f@##!!

3 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

Absolutely not and a couple of posts before she said she is tired of posting about

corona virus.

I post it because in thai news this morning.

But..

Number 1 reason for remind the people wear the mask is important. 

Not think it will start war with you guys! 55555

More man die than woman.

More caucasion die than Thai.

More elderly die than young. 

As POTY leader of TVF, it important I take care my people.

Please wear a mask and take care each other.

Love you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

But..

More man die than woman.

Love you.

Coronavirus Australia live updates: Deputy chief health officer Paul Kelly stresses mask use not recommended

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-live-updates/live-coverage/495a807739e273d0f8e69641c584e8e5

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

But..

More man die than woman.

Love you.

Think you should do more reading as to why Thailand, as well as many other countries, have low fatality rates regarding this virus. ????

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Europe has no skin in the game since years. Weak leaders.

I live in France (THANKS GOD!) and the gouvernement has taken all the right decisions, plus unlike in US, we are ALL covered by state insurance! NO ONE pays for hospitals or for treatments. Confined people that cannot work are getting PAID anyway 80% of their wages by their employers and the State has released money to save companies...

If you really want to talk about weak leaders and "no skin" in the game... look Ovest to the US... There, NO WORK = no wage at all, and NO medical insurrance! They are going to be one of the country who will suffer most this situation I'm afraid...

Edited by Anaelle
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Coronavirus Australia live updates: Deputy chief health officer Paul Kelly stresses mask use not recommended

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-live-updates/live-coverage/495a807739e273d0f8e69641c584e8e5

Intersting article.

The Aussie allow the cruise ship people in. Now seven people die already. Terrible. Very sad.

Hmmmm 

IMO not good idea listen to Aussie about fight corona. 

I really not understand why is difficult for you and Donald Trump wear the mask? 

Edited by Yinn

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

Intersting article.

The Aussie allow the cruise ship people in. Now seven people die already. Terrible. Very sad.

Hmmmm 

IMO not good idea listen to Aussie about fight corona. 

I really not understand why is difficult for you and Donald Trump wear the mask? 

You don't understand anything......Including LOS infection/death rate NOW going up...

@ 39 minutes......question re mask wearing answered by expert at UK Government Daily update. 

“mask wearing wired into some SE Asian cultures.....”

”no evidence of general wearing of wearing masks in well people affects  spread.....”

Edited by Kadilo

7 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

@ 39 minutes......question re mask wearing answered by expert at UK Government Daily update. 

“mask wearing wired into some SE Asian cultures.....”

”no evidence in any studies of wearing masks reduces spread.....”

Think not good idea listen to Matt Hancock. He get coronavirus already!!!!

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-health-secretary-matt-hancock-says-very-unpleasant-covid-19-saw-him-lose-half-a-stone-11967829

stupid.

And Boris.

Edited by Yinn
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Think not good idea listen to Matt Hancock. He get coronavirus already!!!!

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-health-secretary-matt-hancock-says-very-unpleasant-covid-19-saw-him-lose-half-a-stone-11967829

stupid.

No what’s stupid is to make a comment before listening to the actual expert........who isn’t Hancock. 

So everyone who has/ had CV is stupid?

What about those that have died. Were they all “stupid” too. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1