5G coronavirus conspiracy theory is dangerous fake nonsense, UK says

rooster59

Just now, MaiDong said:

You're making assumptions about me, which in turn is a little contradictory on your behalf.

Like I said above, I'm out of here, back to reality for me.

Any assumptions are indeed conjecture yet based on existing evidence and words provided by yourself. A scientific study if you will which I am only too willing to accept might change with further evidence or studies... You run along now and enjoy your reality you actually cannot prove is even real... :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kyron said:

Have you ever stepped outside of the mainstream news narrative and thoroughly researched any of this yourself?  Go down the rabbit hole my friend. You will see that the world is not quite like you've been led to believe. Maybe Trump's imminent takedown of the deepstate will be the trigger that many people need to see how much we have been duped by the puppetmasters of this world.

The Great Awakening

ROFLMAO

Thanks for that sarcasm.

We all need a laugh these days. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ChelseaRob said:

At least in Australia the Telecom companies actually tell you not to hold your phone at your ear and to use ear phones or the speaker to protect yourself. So maybe somewhere in this story there is some truth. Go and investigate please.

No need to convince me of that.  I am getting dizzy and a head-ache when holding my mobile phone near my ear, so always have to use speaker-mode when making a call.

Given my physical reaction to the present amount of electro-magnetic radiation, I dread what this 5G Sorcerers Apprentice roll-out will bring.

Denying or ridiculing that it MIGHT be a contributing factor to the coronavid-crisis through the impact on the body's immune system is not a very scientific approach by the way.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, baansgr said:

It was a German student that first came up with this hsit a few months ago...it's rubbish and has no standing..trying to deflect from the disaster we are in, theses theorist idiots should be hung

Boy what side of the bed did you come out of. "trying to deflect from the disaster we are in, theses theorist idiots should be hung" sounds like you would fit in well with the witch hunts at Salem back in the day. Now here are some hard facts for you. Maybe open that closed mind of yours and do some research.  https://mdsafetech.org/  http://ehtrust.org/   http://phiremedical.org/   https://www.babysafeproject.org/    http://emfsafetynetwork.org/  https://www.emfanalysis.com/  https://www.electricsense.com  http://www.saferemr.com/  https://www.5g.org.nz  Now, I'm not telling you to do anything, but what I would say is, at least learn about the subject before calling people to be hung because they dare to have an opinion different from your small minded opinion. Have a great day. Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get a knock on my door once all this <deleted> goes down for opposing the establishment. But then, I believe in freedom of choice not dictatorship which is what we have right now worldwide. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, monkfish said:

Can't believe people think the towers are responsible for the spread of Virus the attacks are more likely in retaliation against the Chinese company huawei and Chinese Government for the spread of fake news regarding USA's military starting the virus.

Well, it all comes down to the appalling poor standard of education in the UK. No wonder we're flooded here all the time with conspiracy theories and Thai bashing.

4 hours ago, monkfish said:

P.s. why no thread about that it's all over the Thai media or did I miss it.

Thais are smarter than that. ???? But I can understand why you'd like to shift the pointing finger to Thais.

before anyone posts a link to the youtube video of wuhan residents cutting down and burning a 5G mast that is beginning to circulate, be aware someone grabbed a guardian youtube video of hong kong umbrella activists tearing down a 'smart pole' video surveillance mast.

they have cleverly formatted it to look like a poor quality cellphone video and added a caption "this is in wuhan - what the news isn't showing you."  the original guardian video is still available.  surprised they didn't dub out the cantonese.

anyhoo, be aware the 'evidence' you find on the internets, like the 11 million dead cellphone subscribers proving a k-t boundary level extinction event in china, should be taken with a carload of salt.

Edited by ChouDoufu
*stupid autokorrekt*
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, englishoak said:

People should not confuse 5g with other previous roll outs, unfortunately  this upgrade has had zero testing but being rolled out anyway on a scale unseen or comparable to all previous gens combined, we are about to have literally billions of receivers and boosters beaming it non stop everywhere... Effectively 5g are literally microwaves and can be tuned to many frequencies, theoretically any item which is receiver is also simultaneously a transmitter... Not that I think its a carrier for this virus but its still a massive electrical interference on a mass scale and we are like all life sensitive to electrical fields and dependent on electrical fields to operate properly and even survive, right down to every single cell in your body .. It could easily be an amplifier or affect the cellular immune system or interfere with workings of cells. No one has a clue what years of constant exposure to massive amounts albeit in tiny individual doses artificial electrical fields such as 5g might do... Nor do they have a clue as to the effect on  other living things.. I repeat NO studies on health implications has been done anywhere....That should concern people if nothing else...  We are also blanketing the earth with over 40,000 satellites which are already interfering with astrologers and  thier equipment. Whatever happened to concerns over spacejunk and the dangers of that ? its convenient thats suddenly become a non issue ... 

Stupid is as stupid does... having the biggest upgrade globally with zero testing or study  whilst living in an electrical field life based universe is i think a pretty dumb and even insane thing to do, just as I believe attempting to create AI and a self aware superior system is probably suicidal. Ive had a great time before all this <deleted> came along that imo no one really needed so im content to watch the show unravel or beam me up Scotty.

Don't talk rubbish and can we have come citations for all those claims of no testing? And I don't mean Breitbart or some other crackpot website

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, ChouDoufu said:

before anyone posts a like to the youtube video of wuhan residents cutting down and burning a 5G mast that is beginning to circulate, be aware someone grabbed a guardian youtube video of hong kong umbrella activists tearing down a 'smart pole' video surveillance mast.

they have cleverly formatted it to look like a poor quality cellphone video and added a caption "this is in wuhan - what the news isn't showing you."  the original guardian video is still available.  surprised they didn't dub out the cantonese.

anyhoo, be aware the 'evidence' you find on the internets, like the 11 million dead cellphone subscribers proving a k-t boundary level extinction event in china, should be taken with a carload of salt.

Are you that desperate to defend the CCP  ? wowsie your keen :laugh: 

The CCP official narrative of casualties regarding the wuhan outbreak virus being merely a few thousand in a population of 1.3 billion is statistically impossible knowing what we do about this virus already.... if we take just 0.1% per million which is lower than all models that would still equate approx 1300000 dead in China, im not saying that is the reality but that is what only 0.1% represents... consider its official 3.500 dead in a population of 1.3 Billion is 0.00269230769231% which number is more believable ?   :whistling:  If China was a Disney character it wouldnt be poo bear it would be Pinocchio. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, englishoak said:

Are you that desperate to defend the CCP  ? wowsie your keen :laugh: 

The CCP official narrative of casualties regarding the wuhan outbreak virus being merely a few thousand in a population of 1.3 billion is statistically impossible knowing what we do about this virus already.... if we take just 0.1% per million which is lower than all models that would still equate approx 1300000 dead in China, im not saying that is the reality but that is what only 0.1% represents... consider its official 3.500 dead in a population of 1.3 Billion is 0.00269230769231% which number is more believable ?   :whistling:  If China was a Disney character it wouldnt be poo bear it would be Pinocchio. 

how does your accusation that i am "defending the ccp" in any way refute that disinformation is being spread throughout the internets?

are fake videos not being posted on youtube and twatter?

are conspiracy sites not taking isolated numbers out of context and dreaming up estimated totals that fit their desired narrative?

not every country is seeing the same death rates.  look at the difference between germany and italy.  it's not enough to want to believe there are millions dead in china.  at some point you need to cite some real evidence.  linking to fake videos and conspiracy sites does nothing but show gullibility.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

how does your accusation that i am "defending the ccp" in any way refute that disinformation is being spread throughout the internets?

are fake videos not being posted on youtube and twatter?

are conspiracy sites not taking isolated numbers out of context and dreaming up estimated totals that fit their desired narrative?

not every country is seeing the same death rates.  look at the difference between germany and italy.  it's not enough to want to believe there are millions dead in china.  at some point you need to cite some real evidence.  linking to fake videos and conspiracy sites does nothing but show gullibility.

Just pointing out China is most certainly lying by a huge amount and catches itself in its ridiculously silly numbers it claims, no one else needs to prove China is lying its the Chinese people who are being fooled the world sees right through it, No one has linked to any videos, it has been you jumping in making wild claims and defending something no one has said a word about..The desperation of  Chinese communist party members spamming forums  on often pointless damage control  that would be better left ignored is very amusing...

5g seems to be a very Chinese sensitive subject.. i wonder why ? :whistling:

• Sad 1

Kinda smart, put out a theory that 5G is linked to corona which will quickly get debunked so the narrative can become 'There's no health hazard with 5G or links to Corona' 

Disregarding scientists lobbying local councils with alarming evidence between 5G and cancer.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WhereIsMyRyeBread said:

Kinda smart, put out a theory that 5G is linked to corona which will quickly get debunked so the narrative can become 'There's no health hazard with 5G or links to Corona' 

Disregarding scientists lobbying local councils with alarming evidence between 5G and cancer.  

https://www.jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Don't talk rubbish and can we have come citations for all those claims of no testing? And I don't mean Breitbart or some other crackpot website

Its the test studies, and findings of safety done on 5g  YOU need to show seeing as your claiming its all fine and safe to roll out globally .. not the absence of. Should be easy so  off you go lad, chop chop.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

indeed. Another point is that the dispersed approach for 5G connectors everywhere is great for big brother but at a consumer level? 
What is it that we want of 5G that 4G doesn't deliver already? We're streaming HD already.

I for one don't need the internet of things connecting my appliances to the internet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Consecutive surveys over several decades have shown that kids in high school in the USA have less and less knowledge about basically everything. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same goes for high school kids in many other western countries.

Probably got mobile phone masts in their playgrounds.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WhereIsMyRyeBread said:

indeed. Another point is that the dispersed approach for 5G connectors everywhere is great for big brother but at a consumer level? 
What is it that we want of 5G that 4G doesn't deliver already? We're streaming HD already.

I for one don't need the internet of things connecting my appliances to the internet.

Of course, its not about consumer benefits but profit and data gathering by business and big brother. 

For example I dont need my fridge to tell me by phone its only got half a pint of milk in it but that data has a value to business and to big brother, especially if theres a quota or profit to be made, checked on or gained. That is the aim of 5g and the stuff is termed the internet of things. Any item with a wifi symbol on it will start sending data soon as it can be linked in. Check your stuff you may be very surprised to find what you have can and is 5g ready... my 4 year old fridge is.

Its all about data and knowing more about the users, profit and control than it is about benefiting people... 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, englishoak said:

Just pointing out China is most certainly lying by a huge amount and catches itself in its ridiculously silly numbers it claims, no one else needs to prove China is lying its the Chinese people who are being fooled the world sees right through it, No one has linked to any videos, it has been you jumping in making wild claims and defending something no one has said a word about..The desperation of  Chinese communist party members spamming forums  on often pointless damage control  that would be better left ignored is very amusing...

5g seems to be a very Chinese sensitive subject.. i wonder why ? :whistling:

go back and reread my first post.  the topic is 5G, with various posters bringing their best 5G links to websites and videos as "proof."

yesterday i came across a fake video on the youtubes, where some enterprising conspiratorialist had repurposed a hong kong video and added a title into the video itself "wuhan china pulling down 5G towers, this ain't on the news", and the clip titled "breaking 5G towers destroyed - civil unrest."

i'm saying be careful what you take as truth and pass on to others.   in the clips above the masts were video surveillance, NOT 5G, and the location was hong kong, NOT wuhan.  so wuhanese are not tearing down 5G masts because they caused the coronavirus in their city.  (hmm, but maybe bats nest in them??)

i gave that example as an, umm, example.   i'll send you the links for both videos if you like, and you can confirm for yourself.  original video was posted august 2019.  don't believe we can knowingly post fake news here.

i used the 11 million cell phone deaths as another example.  simply visiting your friend google will find where the conspiratorialists may have made their mistake.  there was a drop in chinese cell phone subscribers in 2019, a drop of .....11 million.  it fits the narrative.  11 million dead phones = 11 million dead people.

Edited by ChouDoufu
  • Like 1

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Reality Check Time

Coronavirus: Scientists brand 5G claims 'complete rubbish' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/52168096

But WHICH scientists? You'll be banging on about a "scientific consensus" next. Well, here's a ready-made concensus to save you the bother. It was posted earlier by somebody else. Did you actually bother to read it first time around. If not, do yourself and everybody else a favour.

https://www.jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

But WHICH scientists? You'll be banging on about a "scientific consensus" next. Well, here's a ready-made concensus to save you the bother. It was posted earlier by somebody else. Did you actually bother to read it first time around. If not, do yourself and everybody else a favour.

Oh dear, struck a nerve did I?

let me quote from the article I posted

”But scientists say the idea of a connection between Covid-19 and 5G is "complete rubbish" and biologically impossible.“ 

“The conspiracy theories have been branded "the worst kind of fake news" by NHS England Medical Director Stephen Powis.”

“They appear to fall broadly in to two camps:
■   One claims 5G can suppress the immune system, thus making people more susceptible to catching the virus.  
■   The other suggests the virus can somehow be transmitted through the use of 5G technology.
Both these notions are "complete rubbish," says Dr Simon Clarke, associate professor in cellular microbiology at the University of Reading”

Plenty more facts in it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

go back and reread my first post.  the topic is 5G, with various posters bringing their best 5G links to websites and videos as "proof."

yesterday i came across a fake video on the youtubes, where some enterprising conspiratorialist had repurposed a hong kong video and added a title into the video itself "wuhan china pulling down 5G towers, this ain't on the news", and the clip titled "breaking 5G towers destroyed - civil unrest."

i'm saying be careful what you take as truth and pass on to others. 

i gave that example as an, umm, example.   i'll send you the links for both videos if you like, and you can confirm for yourself.  original video was posted august 2019.  don't believe we can knowingly post fake news here.

i used the 11 million cell phone deaths as another example.  simply visiting your friend google will find you where the conspiratorialists may made their mistake.  there was a drop in chinese cell phone subscribers in 2019, a drop of .....11 million.  it fits the narrative.  11 million dead phones = 11 million dead people.

Dont think anyones posted anything as "proof" of anything... im pretty sure people here being adults can decide for themselves what is likely safe and studied and what is not and unproven.

Throughout history we have done many many things later much regretted and found to be stupid folly, dangerous and even downright deadly. I dont think we need people or big brother to police peoples opinions or thoughts... you seem very preoccupied with what people wish to believe and concerned about what they might. 

When someone starts telling others what must be fake and not believed it is often accompanied with what they suggest must be believed...That is also propaganda and should be as rejected as such. This is the problem with he establishment and its puppets today... theres too much fuss and a lot of paranoia about what info is on the net and that is simply because TPTB are terrified of losing the narrative, control and what that means for them in the future.  Its called free thought and the most authoritarian govs are against that the most. Enter China. 

Every time someone tells me what to think or shouldnt I instantly dismiss them as the thought police and an enemy of my freedom of thought, my decision of what to think is my own, the whole point of an open net and society is everyone gets to decide what they like want and believe... thats what makes us human and free... we are not insects and a collective thought is for bug people and slaves. not open societies. China would end all that and so would many other govs.. I for one until i die will not comply wherever possible. . 

• Sad 1