Firefox + + = no flickering or jumping !

Speedo1968

When I use the browsers Comodo Ice Dragon or FlashPeak Slimjet with Ad blocker the Thaivisa web site flickers / jumps very badly often ending up with mouse clicking in wrong place.

When I use Firefox with Ad blocker and Browsec NL there is NO flickering / jumping of screen.
I click on the Thaivisa link, it warns that I am using an ad blocker, I click on the screen the warning disappears and hey presto no flickering etc.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Speedo1968 said:

When I use the browsers Comodo Ice Dragon or FlashPeak Slimjet with Ad blocker the Thaivisa web site flickers / jumps very badly often ending up with mouse clicking in wrong place.

Then stop using those silly named browsers. Use Brave or Firefox or Edge or even Chrome.

Both Firefox and Chrome were impossible to use for TVF on my machine. Switched to Brave just to read the forums, and everything is fine. It seems to be a modification of the Firefox source code, because the add-ons important to me also work just fine. So I would highly recommend that you try it out.

1 hour ago, Speedo1968 said:

I'm not complaining about the browsers and each has it's own use...

Please explain to me the difference between using say Chrome or Edge, or Brave or Firefox for general browsing, You Tube or Internet Banking. The only difference I see is that I have to learn a different layout for each one, and have different bookmarks unless I import them from one of the others. Please.