Pattaya: Thais and foreigners in ladyboy "catwalk" party busted by police

webfact

7 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

They were all having a ball.

That reminds me:

Two cannibals caught a missionary, both were starving so instead of taking him back to camp they decided to eat him there and then.

One started at the head, the other at the feet. After 10 minutes one asked the other "how are you doing"?

He said I'm having a ball... "you're eating too fast came the reply"

[don't suspend me I'm stressed]

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Chazar said:

and international crime forces

So looks like 4 Chinese are gonna do International China time, 1 Pakistani is gonna do International Pakistan time; and the Thai's will do local Wai-Fine time.  How many developepd Covid-19 in Thai jails or caught it from being around Police? Dangerous out there, inside and outside. Could of pounded on the door and told them to go home.

BTW, wonder if the police kept social distancing on the roundup, ride to police station, at the station, etc...   For sure, there was more square footage per person in the Luxury condo than at the cop shop. Well before the police showed up there was, once the raid commenced that was one crowded condo maybe.

Edited by IAMHERE
weasel words added to deflect computer crime indefamy

A friend of mine living in that village told me they, or maybe most of them, were only released today and went to pick up their motorbikes and cars they had to leave behind. Some could pick up their cars yesterday. Maybe those who could pay the requested amount immediately?