Nokia N80 - Anybody Update To The Newest F/w?

steffi

Apparently there's an issue with service provider "requesting" type messages with the new firmware release such that they don't work. These are things like *120# etc that tell you your remaining balance etc.

So if you have an N80 you might want to wait until the dust settles before upgrading your firmware.

Apparently there's an issue with service provider "requesting" type messages with the new firmware release such that they don't work. These are things like *120# etc that tell you your remaining balance etc.

So if you have an N80 you might want to wait until the dust settles before upgrading your firmware.

I checked and I have the latest update available. It is version 4.0632.0.38. I have had no problems at all using AIS. There was a new version of Nokia updater and Nokia Suite available that I downloaded and installed.

Depending on your product code Nokia Software Update will show you that there's a newer release out there but be warned about the notifications etc... as they no longer work.

I checked and I have the latest update available. It is version 4.0632.0.38. I have had no problems at all using AIS. There was a new version of Nokia updater and Nokia Suite available that I downloaded and installed.