Hair Cut

sattahip

On 4/14/2020 at 5:33 PM, inwardglee said:

Would you mind ordering a hair cutter on Lazada, the most sold that all Thais buy, and then put in on number 1 cutting your sides and back, and then on number 2 on top, it is the army hair cut and the old classic since ancient Roman times and does require less time then going to the hairdresser. The gadget a mere 700 Baht. 

Sorry for the hairdressers, but at this time now I prefer this homemade. 

Bin doing this for at least 20 yrs.  ????

Would you mind ordering a hair cutter on Lazada, the most sold that all Thais buy, and then put in on number 1 cutting your sides and back, and then on number 2 on top, it is the army hair cut and the old classic since ancient Roman times and does require less time then going to the hairdresser. The gadget a mere 700 Baht. 

And it looks like it too. 

On 4/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, sattahip said:

Despite a lot of confusion on the issue I understand Chonburi Province has allowed hairdressers to open.

I need a hair cut badly. Can anyone kindly give me a heads up on an open in the Pattaya/Jomtien/Ban Amphur area please?

sattahip

I got my hair cut yesterday.  Held my mask with my hands to my face as the barber worked.  He said, they were allowed to open so long as the door was open and no air conditioning.  I saw a number of shops open yesterday but now with lock down, some would be difficult to get to. 

You can get a good kemei for 400. Thats as much as I pay a barber here in bangkok anyways,though admittedly they do a much better job.

What a surprise. I just sent my order today. I've actually worn my hair in that style for 60 years because I don't like spending time on it. According to the pictures at Lazada they've actually got four of those guides. I don't really care because I just want to get it short again.

4 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Hairdressers never had to close in Chonburi, incl. Pattaya/Jomtien. So what's the problem? 

You haven't been in Pattaya last 7 days?

Neither in Big C Extra where salon closed, and many others until yesterday?

You don't read the news either I take?

And you assume people start this thread, and many other reply, if it wasn't actually closed???

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 5:56 PM, Skallywag said:

Listen to David Crosby.  Let your freak flag fly man! ????

Now there's a great thing to do each day during the stay home crazy-making stuff ... Listen to CSN, CSNY each day for half an hour.

Great song great band, been switched on to them since I saw Woodstock at the movies, way back at the age of about 13. Still listen to them today. Go have a listen to 'Long Time Gone' epic tune.

There is one at nirun condo. 40bht. He was watching tv while he was cutting my hair. Then he took the razor for my neck and he was still looking tv but then i said NOO. Just take my neck with the Machine ????

15 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

Dont buy rechargeable. 

You are just begging for an otherwise perfectly fine device that wont hold a charge in a year.

Already had mine 2 years and holds charge for weeks, and never had it run dry during a cut either. Cost less than 700 baht.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:08 PM, rvaviator said:

That is the way to go .. Consider getting a battery powered (re-chargeable) ...   ????

Bought one a couple of months ago, too nervous to try on myself!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

I have never found a corded shaver inconvenient, but yeah, I suppose for some 

It should be as there are often no electrical outlets in bathrooms. 

Edited by jacko45k

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It should be as there are often no electrical outlets in bathrooms. 

Often? Hmmm, in no where I have lived over he last 30 years, barring a few wooden beach bungalows, have I not had electricity in the bathroom. 

3 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

Often? Hmmm, in no where I have lived over he last 30 years, barring a few wooden beach bungalows, have I not had electricity in the bathroom. 

Plenty of hotel rooms do have, usually with added protection and limited power. My own home here, bathrooms do not have sockets, nor switches. Showers  are hard wired.

Edited by jacko45k

On 4/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, sattahip said:

I need a hair cut badly. Can anyone kindly give me a heads up on an open in the Pattaya/Jomtien/Ban Amphur area please?

I just noticed yesterday that one of the salons opposite the Ambassador Hotel on the east side of Sukhumvit was open.

I was driving around town doing abit of shopping & noticed a few little barber shops & massage places not exactly open but staffed with lights down.

I don't want to put it up on here in case it's read & reported but you may fine a place on a part-cross town winding road