Social Distancers, will you return to the bars?

frantick

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:
21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Not in Thailand, way too expensive.

But I almost certainly will in Vietnam (Saigon) and Cambodia (Siem Reap and Phnom Penh).

Why would you take your gf to a bar?

Plenty of girls already there.

IMO he means he will go to the bar that has his GF, not that he'll take her with him.

Or maybe he goes to bars that aren't packed full of hookers.   There are plenty of great bars around where regular Thais go and where going out with your girlfriend is completely normal.  

22 hours ago, baansgr said:

Some idiot bar owner in Pattaya is already screaming that bars should double their prices to that of Bangkok when they reopen....so yes...will be a very long social diatance

That will put an end to bar life in the city of fun, no doubts about it. I can see some of the losses incurred been clawed back by inflated prices though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seancbk said:

Or maybe he goes to bars that aren't packed full of hookers.   There are plenty of great bars around where regular Thais go and where going out with your girlfriend is completely normal.  

I don't mix with locals, can't imagine anything more dull.

Drink at home and you can afford 3x or 4x the alcohol.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jaxxper said:

That will put an end to bar life in the city of fun, no doubts about it. I can see some of the losses incurred been clawed back by inflated prices though.

New bars will open and under cut their competition. buy 2 get 1

Not sure, but I think it will take some time before anyone licks a unknown pu$$y again

god knows where it has been before?

Social distancing destroyed all the fun really

Edited by RedPill

16 hours ago, lkv said:

Who's gonna hang out with you though, surely not Thai people?

If they did not like farangs lately, watch and see what will happen in regards to xenophobia in Thailand, encouraged by mother China's rhetoric, in reference to covid-19.

Suits uncle P well also, more anti westerner ammunition. As if Ai Anutin's  remarks were not enough.

Uh some of us got thai friends ????. Some of them lived abroad before and travel a lot so they’re not too xenophobic compared to the average person. 

• Like 1

Just now, Drax said:

Uh some of us got thai friends ????. Some of them lived abroad before and travel a lot so they’re not too xenophobic compared to the average person. 

Yeah, I was just being a bit sarcastic with that particular poster, he said he would not meet Europeans anymore, as if we have plague. ????

1 minute ago, lkv said:

Yeah, I was just being a bit sarcastic with that particular poster, he said he would not meet Europeans anymore, as if we have plague. ????

I’m european ????. Tbh funny cuz I went doc 1 month ago and doc asked if I’m Italian then told me I must be dirty that’s why I had an infection ????

Just now, lkv said:

Not a good time to go to Pattaya anytime soon and shout out ... Ciao Bella or Hola Amiga ... 

In a way, it's all f$#k up now .. for how long? That's a good question.

5 minutes ago, Drax said:

I’m european ????. Tbh funny cuz I went doc 1 month ago and doc asked if I’m Italian then told me I must be dirty that’s why I had an infection ????

What do you expect?

I was running away from a group of Chinese walking on the beach approaching me, just 5-6 or something weeks ago.

How is that any different, I ask myself.

Edited by RedPill

16 hours ago, lkv said:

Who's gonna hang out with you though, surely not Thai people?

If they did not like farangs lately, watch and see what will happen in regards to xenophobia in Thailand, encouraged by mother China's rhetoric, in reference to covid-19.

Suits uncle P well also, more anti westerner ammunition. As if Ai Anutin's  remarks were not enough.

Shouldn't have started it, Thailand isn't deaf and all the 'stupid Somchais' are a touch sensitive now.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:48 PM, frantick said:

I don't know, maybe SD's don't go to bars/pubs.

Do we really new a new abbreviation SD?

On 4/14/2020 at 7:48 PM, frantick said:

I'm a forced SD'er

Are we not all forced to keep our distances to avoid getting infected or infecting someone else?

It seems most of us do it because it makes sense. Is that different for you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do we really new a new abbreviation SD?

Are we not all forced to keep our distances to avoid getting infected or infecting someone else?

It seems most of us do it because it makes sense. Is that different for you?

the fact that he made a new abbreviation that is totally unnecessary explains his state of mind..... I wasn't even aware that you can group people into "Social Distancer" and "forced/non-Social Distancer".... cause I call the second one egoistic a-holes. Seems like protecting oneself, protecting others and being considerate in general doesn't make sense to OP..... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, daphnia88 said:

the fact that he made a new abbreviation that is totally unnecessary explains his state of mind..... I wasn't even aware that you can group people into "Social Distancer" and "forced/non-Social Distancer".... cause I call the second one egoistic a-holes. Seems like protecting oneself, protecting others and being considerate in general doesn't make sense to OP..... 

Really? I'll ask you the same question.

The common flu causes death. Did you cover up prior to covid-19? If you didn't and you were near other people while contagious, you could've killed someone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trujillo said:

I will NOT be getting any vaccine until and only until a fairly large amount of time goes by after it's first available. Vaccines can and have gone wrong in the past. This one being rushed as it is should give everyone pause. 

Finally! someone that can think for themselves, you and me both, there's no way they are sticking that <deleted> into me! Hopefully long before Gates and his cronies come out with a vaccine and his "ID2020" he will be in jail!

For those of you who are convinced I/we are wrong, you are obviously unable to read, so keep your comments to yourselves!

For those that do vaccinate here is the website "if all goes wrong and you need to make a claim https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/data/index.html

You might ask yourselves why they have a website for claims? ????

Don't worry they have plenty of money, they have already paid out in excess of 4 billion USD, Big Pharma keeps them well funded ???? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, frantick said:

Really? I'll ask you the same question.

The common flu causes death. Did you cover up prior to covid-19? If you didn't and you were near other people while contagious, you could've killed someone.

1. Most of us have already developed an immune system against the common flu. The Rona is 100% new and unknown. Which makes them scarier than the common flu. 

2. Someone infected with the flu will show symptoms within 2-3 days. After that, they will probably take some meds and/or stay home, thereby stopping the spread. Rona takes 14 days for people to show symptoms. There are also those who are asymptomatic, but can also spread to other people. 

Read more before you speak. Or watch youtube, if that's your jam. Plenty of doctors speak up there. Please, save your own face. 

Edited by daphnia88
  • Like 1

Social Distancers, will you return to the bars?
Why should I go to the bars?
I have enough phone numbers and contacts for direct invitations.
I don't have to make the detour to see the slow shuffle dancers in bikinis glued on there cell phones.
Wasted time for me.

Edited by tomacht8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1