Did anyone get the Roojai Covid insurance?

Kenny202

31 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Just so people know, the rep confirmed that there is no waiting period.  I made a point of asking if she was sure and she confirmed it is activated immediately upon payment of the premium. 

Perhaps they just recently changed their terms on that but have not updated their site yet? 

All I know is my policy shows that it is active on the My Accounts page as of today's date.

Its active from the date that the policy started  all insurance policies have a waiting period for example your 

expensive camera is stolen and you have no insurance sign up for personal goods insurance will the insurance company accept your claim for the same day that you took the policy out

2 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

Just curious; did you have a 14 day wait for policy to become active?  I was told by rep at Roojai that it activates immediately upon payment, and perhaps people were confused since it is the mailing of the policy that takes around 14 days.  The dashboard on my Account Page shows it is "active" as of right now.

As others have said, I'm sure the 14 day rule will apply even though your account starts on the date of purchase.

I bought online from Roojai. Wife received a confirmation email. I did not.

Called them four days later. Will call back. Never called.

Called today & they told me my policy number & will send policy to me "in 10 minutes". Let's see how that goes!

BTW, the 1mil coverage is not for "coma" but if a doc rules the patient "terminal". Quite a big difference, esp if you survive!

2 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

I bought online from Roojai. Wife received a confirmation email. I did not.

Called them four days later. Will call back. Never called.

Called today & they told me my policy number & will send policy to me "in 10 minutes". Let's see how that goes!

BTW, the 1mil coverage is not for "coma" but if a doc rules the patient "terminal". Quite a big difference, esp if you survive!

If you don't receive an email, you can easily log into your account page on the Roojai site to view confirmation of coverage and details about your policy, and if you want, output it as a PDF or print it. 

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Thanks 2

On 4/27/2021 at 4:15 PM, WaveHunter said:

Just so people know, the rep confirmed that there is no waiting period.  I made a point of asking if she was sure and she confirmed it is activated immediately upon payment of the premium. 

Perhaps they just recently changed their terms on that but have not updated their site yet? 

All I know is my policy shows that it is active on the My Accounts page as of today's date.

Please, where is this My Accounts page, with Roojai?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Tried that, told me to telephone them, which I shall now do. Thanks.

Their website is a bit quirky.  I got an error message when I tried to log in as well.  Tried with BOTH passport #, and then, email. 

Then I cleared my browser cache and reopened the page, tried again, and it worked just fine.  You might want to give that a try ????

Edited by WaveHunter

On 4/29/2021 at 11:48 AM, WaveHunter said:

If you don't receive an email, you can easily log into your account page on the Roojai site to view confirmation of coverage and details about your policy, and if you want, output it as a PDF or print it. 

Did you already have a policy with Roojai such as car insurance? apparently they don't set up accounts just for covid 19 insurance

29 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Did you already have a policy with Roojai such as car insurance? apparently they don't set up accounts just for covid 19 insurance

Incorrect.  I had no policy beforehand and only took a Covid policy.  You might be under that impression because their website has been kind of screwed up and only shows the option to buy car insurance, but that's just a website glitch.  Call them on the phone and you can easily get information and sign up for the policy that way. 

14 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Incorrect.  I had no policy beforehand and only took a Covid policy.  You might be under that impression because their website has been kind of screwed up and only shows the option to buy car insurance, but that's just a website glitch.  Call them on the phone and you can easily get information and sign up for the policy that way. 

They phoned me today and said it's a different system for covid 19. Sounds like they can do it but don't as standard as Tipinsure? administer it, no big deal anyway, policy is 7 days away. Based on this thread Roojai do seem to tell porkies

Bought it a good year ago from Roojai. It was not from Tipinsure but Thiphaya insurance. It did take well over a month or close to 2 months to receive papers by post though.

Asked me 2 months back whether I wanted to extend - at a discount, now only 680 baht vs. 850 last year, and all was a 5 minute affair but again - no papers received as of today.

Didn't bother calling them though. Last year they sent a blue coloured plastic envelope with policy inside. But the actual policy number has actually been received at the time of purchase.

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I never had another insurance with them, signed up for Covid-19 insurance and can log in on their "My Account" page. So they do create accounts just for Covid-19 insurance customers.

8 hours ago, Caldera said:

I never had another insurance with them, signed up for Covid-19 insurance and can log in on their "My Account" page. So they do create accounts just for Covid-19 insurance customers.

strange that, Roojai told me the opposite, like I said, telling porkies seems normal for them

On 5/2/2021 at 6:11 PM, scubascuba3 said:

They phoned me today and said it's a different system for covid 19. Sounds like they can do it but don't as standard as Tipinsure? administer it, no big deal anyway, policy is 7 days away. Based on this thread Roojai do seem to tell porkies

Sorry but I don't understand your post at all.  Can you clarify?

On 5/3/2021 at 10:02 AM, clivebaxter said:

No account found is what I got trying to log in with both, not very impressive 

Roojai's website has some glitches for sure, but the fix is very simple.

You simply need to clear your browser's cache and try again.  It's important that no Roojai web pages are open when you do this, so:

1) Shut down browser completely and open to your browser's home page (not Roojai's homepage)

2) Clear your browser's cache

1727043722_snapshot_2021-05-04at1_44_15PM.jpg.fe90bb04a7bd6a41325e2807e0b6bd62.jpg

3) Attempt to log in to Roojai Member account page again and it should work fine.

I had this happen to me too, but doing what I've outlined easily solved the problem.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Sorry but I don't understand your post at all.  Can you clarify?

what part? Roojai phoned me back after i called them and hung up, I asked about the account login and they said that's not for covid insurance, makes sense to me as it's administered elsewhere, TipInsure and others by the sound of it

20 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

what part? Roojai phoned me back after i called them and hung up, I asked about the account login and they said that's not for covid insurance, makes sense to me as it's administered elsewhere, TipInsure and others by the sound of it

I have  never had any dealings with Roojai until I bought their Covid insurance late last week. I received no email confirmation. Only an SMS. Yesterday I followed the link : https://myaccount.roojai.com/#/?lang=en ,  entered the  register details and  received a OTP by SMS enabling me to sign into my account.

it shows COVID only, but although I can access, I tried to download the policy without success.

When I tried to login today, I get "Cannot find that account. Please call us."

1 hour ago, phetphet said:

I have  never had any dealings with Roojai until I bought their Covid insurance late last week. I received no email confirmation. Only an SMS. Yesterday I followed the link : https://myaccount.roojai.com/#/?lang=en ,  entered the  register details and  received a OTP by SMS enabling me to sign into my account.

it shows COVID only, but although I can access, I tried to download the policy without success.

When I tried to login today, I get "Cannot find that account. Please call us."

I've mentioned this before but I'll do it again.  Their website has some technical issues right now (which they have admitted to).  To solve the issue of the error "Cannot find that account", simply exit out of the website, close your browser, open it again and purge your browser cache.  When you attempt to log in again, everything will work fine, including downloading the policy.

22 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Look, allI can tell you is that Roojai DOES sell covid insurance, and if you call them (and don't hang up) you can speak with a rep in English who will give you details, sign you up and take payment right over the phone.  Your account will be active upon payment.  They are very efficient over the phone.

19 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Look, allI can tell you is that Roojai DOES sell covid insurance, and if you call them (and don't hang up) you can speak with a rep in English who will give you details, sign you up and take payment right over the phone.  Your account will be active upon payment.  They are very efficient over the phone.

i spoke to them on the phone days ago, not sure what you don't understand

26 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

So...are you enrolled or not??

Yes, i got the policy doc email the day i paid for it, Roojai say the paper docs will arrive in about 7 days, they also said as i have Corona insurance only I won't have an online account with them so can't login

I was able to log in on their "My Account" page, using my email address and an OTP they sent me via SMS. From there, I could download three PDF documents:

Welcome letter, from Roojai

Policy details, from KPI

Tax invoice,  from KPI

I haven't received anything by snail mail yet, but their initial email said it will take up to two weeks (I signed up last week).

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes, i got the policy doc email the day i paid for it, Roojai say the paper docs will arrive in about 7 days, they also said as i have Corona insurance only I won't have an online account with them so can't login

Well that's pretty strange because I only have a covid policy with them and can log in just fine:

1598978231_snapshot_2021-05-05at2_53_14PM.jpg.84280b42f4dd36e48d11faee12fa3b8b.jpg