Gates ups pandemic funds to $250 million, says Trump WHO move makes 'no sense'

webfact

3 hours ago, Sujo said:

You think they need to make money? The Gates are positioned to not care about money, they do give quite a lot away and dont look for quid pro quo.

But they definitely are after power ! The missus tried to close down Angeles City bars, but luckily failed miserably ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

you don't understand TAX returns

he can look good to the world that does not know he love EUGENICS (look it up) and this is tax DEDUCTABLE !!!

I'm quite aware what eugenics is and I understand tax returns. You seem a bit hard of understanding when it comes to common sense though. Look it up and please stop shouting.

Edited by katatonic
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

you don't understand TAX returns

he can look good to the world that does not know he love EUGENICS (look it up) and this is tax DEDUCTABLE !!!

So right!

I give away 1.000's of dollars every year to get those precious 100 dollar tax breaks.

Soon, it will really start to add up...

As for eugenics, I think he only mentioned the TVF population, but I could be remembering it wrong.

1 hour ago, Susco said:

He's not giving away anything, he's only getting richer from it.

Sigh... You do understand that it is smart to earn $4B in interest, and only push $2B of it into your charity, right? And I assume that you have heard of "endowments"? You leverage an asset's generated returns to allow charity forever, as opposed to burning it all up and having no more charity.

If we are going to call out Bill, let's call him out for his real crimes: Windows, and Basic.

• Like 1

Posts containing content from unapproved social media sites have been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook  etc.) should always be shown.

1 minute ago, oobar said:

Has Doofus Donald ever made any sense?

USA is 99 mil in arrears anyway, he probably fails to understand the role, limitations, and "powers" which WHO has, it seems this is also true of many posters here.

Perhaps instead of reinventing the wheel, you make it fit for purpose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katatonic said:

So in your undoubtably expert opinion, as a reaction to your president's diversionary tantrum, the only worldwide organisation set up to eradicate all disease and improve the quality of life of everyone on the planet for the last 72 years should be de-funded by the US and the money redistributed locally. Should just about get a cheeseburger each.

who doesnt do anything

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, katatonic said:

So in your undoubtably expert opinion, as a reaction to your president's diversionary tantrum, the only worldwide organisation set up to eradicate all disease and improve the quality of life of everyone on the planet for the last 72 years should be de-funded by the US and the money redistributed locally. Should just about get a cheeseburger each.

And they wont even get fries with it.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

They followed what China told them to.

They followed the information on infections as given to them, they would not have been directed to publish anything by any nation state, unless you believe unproven innuendo and conspiracy theories, they cannot use anything other than the data given to them, they are not charged with instigating investigations against nation members.

Besides USA is 99 million in arrears, so the threat he is making is like a promise from the wizard. He will just not pay the debt, how unusual.

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Stick with philanthropy gates, your not a elected official. 

Many countries want to go back to whats left of their economy!

They and the States have advisers ,virus experts, business people and Goveners deciding "how to go forward".  Step by step, starting small!

Edited by riclag

12 hours ago, Susco said:

He's not giving away anything, he's only getting richer from it.

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/bill-gates-foundation-philanthropy/

Schwab-Paradox_img.jpg

The rate of ascent the green line pretty much tracks the performance of MSFT stock over that period.  If that were their only investment (which it very likely is not) their growth can be accounted for right there.

msft2006.png.370c99471757636242b672937265416c.png

Edited by bendejo

4 minutes ago, digger70 said:

You must have your Head in the sand if you can't see what the big DT done. 

Yes I have seen fumbled stumbled and pontificated and bluffed and blustered.

Oh not to mention denial, blame, failing to take responsibility, and allowed several thousand to die.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Oh not to mention denial, blame, failing to take responsibility, and allowed several thousand to die.

Well you better Clean up you Mess than and get Serious .

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

Well if you're going to blame him for deaths then you have to credit him for lives. 350m still living. (This is where you say "not for long")

• Haha 1

On 4/16/2020 at 12:42 PM, Sujo said:

You think they need to make money? The Gates are positioned to not care about money, they do give quite a lot away and dont look for quid pro quo.

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/bill-gates-foundation-philanthropy/

Some food for thought... You probably won't read it though !!