90 Day In-Person Report Update

12 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Excellent. Thank you.

Always considered this one to be strange. We do have to provide TM.6 details each year on our TM.7, so Immigration should have a TM.6 on file for us?

Again, Immigration has the details of our "new" passport, at least after transferring stamps, or after an extension renewal.

But I'll stipulate that the system has its quirks.

THEY SHOULD HIGHER fARANGS AND GET IT DONE RIGHT

• Haha 2

Have a friend who cannot file the 90 day online and there seems to be no reason even after having a new entry card done. It seems 15 days prior to expiration date may be a day early and 7 days a day late, so the window has to be right. Now in person the permitted window was always 14 days early to 7 days after, so many times myself and friends have mailed in only a few days prior and it was fine. So, if online fails for some mysterious reason, there should be plenty of time to mail it in. I do pay close attention to these dates and file for others fairly often. It is no trouble to go in person if all else fails and for years I liked to do that. As for the guy who is rejected online no matter what, I've no answer and neither it seems does Immigration. It also seems that a live person has to receive the online form during the right time period, so holidays etc you might also be unable to finish the online process. 

Edited by cusanus

I.m due to report on the 29th April..

I do not trust the online reporting and have decided to go to Jomtien immy on the 29th..

Yes I don't have...but I just don't trust the system and if later will get pinged for something..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Worldplus said:

Yes I don't have...but I just don't trust the system and if later will get pinged for something..

Why?

They will certaily comply with a ministerial order issued by the PM and Interior Minister that clearly states they are suspended.

On 4/17/2020 at 5:38 PM, tonray said:

The failure usually is people not inputting all information or missing the check boxes required.

That's not true because you cannot proceed to the next stage unless you input the correct information or miss filling out a box. You cannot help but fill in the report correctly.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Worldplus said:

I.m due to report on the 29th April..

I do not trust the online reporting and have decided to go to Jomtien immy on the 29th..

you can go 15 days before or 7 days after your due date....

Thai Immigration Department have seperate systems. They have  90 Day reports, TM30 reports, Extension reports and probably a few more. They are all individual systems that do not communicate with each other. That is why we get so frustrated with Thai Immigration. Other countries it is all integrated but here it is not. We  that live here full time have to accept this.

All offices have different decisions to other offices. We have to learn what our local office accept and bend to their rules. It is a pain in the rear end but if we want to live here  that is what we have to do.

• Like 1