Free Electric?

david2923

My family behind the high fence gets free 5/15 anyway if they go over a certain amount of units they get charged a little more, so my guess is they won't for 3 months at this time. 

Our bill is 15/45 I think my Mrs got 2000bht but I got the 2150bht bill this month ????

6 minutes ago, mark5335 said:

I read that it supposed to be a 3% discount on your electricity bill for 3 months.

You're right I just saved 66.67bht on my 2222.46 lecky bill. ????

I'm gonna buy a beer. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

My guess would be on the internet? Just Google It! It's 3% for 3 months.

http://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news/detail/TCATG200318172852483

okay thanks for that

According to the Government Spokesperson Narumon Pinyosinwat, the Cabinet has approved a 3 percent discount for electricity bills, applicable to all types of electricity users valid for three months from the April to June 2020 billing cycles.

mind you I'd imagine with everyone staying home due to having no job and it being the hottest time of the year most people will be using more than 3% more than the normally did.

Edited by johng
  • Like 1

With the kids Home and no school, and the GF cooking all the meals, the air con running, my bill just hit 8000 baht this month, last month it was 5300, month before 3200.......I need this closure to lift and if not a good size discount, as I am still paying school tuition for no school <deleted>....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Just got our bill, saved 18 baht, with the 3% discount, maybe buy my wife something nice with it.????

I know. I feel so blessed! Have no clue what I will do with my new found fortune. ????

• Haha 1

Electric price= 3.98719 bth/kwh+ basic fee 38.22 bth + VAT 7%

now they give 3% discount lol where we put all that money. 

Seems that many you guys can't manage whitout aircon if your bill is 1000-2000+/month?

Ouers is between 500-1000 bth/month. Ok don't have owen either!

That was in our town house, in village house where mother in law and father in law live it's around 500 bth if girls not home lol

Edit: There is Fuel Tax Surcharge also can be + or -

Edited by 2 is 1

1 hour ago, mark5335 said:

I read that it supposed to be a 3% discount on your electricity bill for 3 months.

Correct, we got our bill yesterday, 166 Baht discount - Fantastic ????

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Just got our bill, saved 18 baht, with the 3% discount, maybe buy my wife something nice with it.????

I saved 91 baht- my wife went on Shoppe and bought me a pair of pants delivered for 72 baht. My highest bill in ten years because of staying at home - 3000 baht

• Like 1

3% 3 baht in a hundred, 30 baht in a thousand, gimme a break.

If I flush the toilet for a No2 it would cost me more.

Fortunately the toilet doesn't flush anymore ,so I must be saving 1000's

The bum gun also doesn't work anymore, more savings.

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Not where I live its a case of not what you know its a case of who you know. ???? 

Buying by the case? Wise man, it's cheaper.......!        its a case of 'who you know.' Is that a Chinese brand? I haven't tried it yet.