Trump would be willing to give coronavirus aid to Iran if asked

webfact

31 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

2) A country, who has its primary goal to completely destroy another country and kill its citizens, should be thown out of all (world) organisations

And yet the USA is not. Go figure. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Trump knows they will not accept help imo he’s trolling 

He is having problems with US states and he would be helping Iran? 

The only person trump helps is himself.  

• Haha 1

Any country that shouts death to America and writes it on their missiles, doesn't deserve a shilling ! America First, Mr. President!

Edited by riclag
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2020 at 7:16 PM, ukrules said:

Lets read between the lines on this offer a little, it's not aimed at the 'current' Iranian regime, it's aimed at the people who might overthrow the current Iranian regime.

Think about that a little

Indeed, in these uncertain times it wouldn't take much for your average Iranian to launch v.2 of the Arab Spring.  

2 hours ago, torturedsole said:

Indeed, in these uncertain times it wouldn't take much for your average Iranian to launch v.2 of the Arab Spring.  

Even less for an insider with the backing of plenty of people who've had enough with what's going on.

I kind of expect a coup in Iran, lets not forget, the Americans are ready to help with coronavirus, my hunch is they might be willing to help with other 'problems' as well.

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 12:37 AM, Matzzon said:

Sure, that´s a nice gesture. However, It´s formulated so it really sounds that they have to crawl in the dirt and kiss his almighty feets before they get it.

We also know that the only thing he is trying to do is collecting voters for another 4 years of mayhem.

It's like when Cuba offered "what little they had" after 9/11. It is nothing more than making them lose face. Passive aggressive. However if they want the aid I have a couple of used ventilators in my shed. 

The USA should be giving nobody aid at all right now. 

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

The USA should be giving nobody aid at all right now. 

That would be nice! However, that is same likely as they would put their nose out of businesses where they don´t belong. In other words. That will never happen.

10 hours ago, riclag said:

Any country that shouts death to America and writes it on their missiles, doesn't deserve a shilling ! America First, Mr. President!

They were not asking American money but - based on their paid membership of the IMF - a loan to restore their balance of payments.  Also I can assure you that their are more people in Iran loving the USA than in Saudi Arabia (I worked and lived in both countries)