Prince Harry and wife Meghan cut ties with four British tabloids - media

webfact

22 hours ago, Toany said:

When they moved overseas they resigned from Royalty and taking money from the state.  A good example of how royalty should behave

He has accumulated wealth from inheritances from his mother, and grandmother, and I am sure that money from his father from working farms and investments from the Duchy of Cornwall will not cease. 

They dress well at least.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Agreed. And any luck finding a link that backs up your aggressive assertion that the UK taxpayers are no longer paying for their security?

Not an aggressive assertion, a quote from their spokesperson which you can easily ascertain. No further response  regards this matter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seems like a calculated move on this couple's part. By cutting "ties" (whatever that means or whatever they were) probably equals that it will be more expensive for tabloids to get access to them and splash all this nonsense all over their online pages constantly ... as sadly, there seems to be a large section of numpty-land that laps up this rubbish.

Charles Moore of the Daily Telegraph comments after being made aware his newspaper is not on the list being boycotted by Harry and Meghan.

“Please extend to me the ‘zero engagement’ you have offered my tabloid brothers. At present, the big story is a global virus, killing tens of thousands of people and decimating economies. In these circumstances, I would quite like to be released from any opportunity to cover the activities of your new non-profit empire, Archewell, and whatever else you may find to do in Los Angeles.”

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Charles Moore of the Daily Telegraph comments after being made aware his newspaper is not on the list being boycotted by Harry and Meghan.

“Please extend to me the ‘zero engagement’ you have offered my tabloid brothers. At present, the big story is a global virus, killing tens of thousands of people and decimating economies. In these circumstances, I would quite like to be released from any opportunity to cover the activities of your new non-profit empire, Archewell, and whatever else you may find to do in Los Angeles.”

All he needs is a bit of willpower. Sadly we'll see that as soon as the opportunity arises they'll be reporting on them again.

• Confused 1

On 4/20/2020 at 4:31 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

UK taxpayers are still paying millions for their security. This cost will have hiked substantially after leaving their Canadian lair and moved on to the Harry and Meghan does Hollywood skit. It is hilarious watching these 2 limousine liberals desperately trying to remain relevant in the age of Wuhan flu. The photos of the 2 of them traipsing through the glitzy area of LA handing out 20 meals was a classic. If anybody can't see it's staged PR, well there is no hope.

Harry is angry with the UK tabloids because they have been proven 100% correct in their predictions. Thomas Markle is a loving father that did not deserve to be treated as he was. Meghan is a grifter, she craved riches and adoration from the Hollywood A list where she desperately wanted to live and thrive. And just look what happened! After Harry and Meghans latest tantrum expect more negative press coverage. I like the comments under any story about them in the tabloids. 99.9% extremely negative, and rightly so. 

Isn,t Meehan out in Africa saving the elephants now?who gives a monkeys what that win double get up to?would be very surprised if their marriage lasts more than a couple of years.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:08 PM, Lacessit said:

I got over the whole Royal Family malarkey when I was a teenager. It would be difficult to imagine any family as dysfunctional, or more parasitic.

True, millions of people hang on their doings, fed by a media fawning on them. IMO the same level of intelligence as religious adherents.

The Queen and Prince Philip are held up as the apotheosis of the monarchy. According to a guy on the security detail at Buckingham Palace the image is a bit flawed, as Philip was shagging every chambermaid he could get alone.

Go easy,the queen has had a horrible anus.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, jayboy said:

Ah Charles Moore tells it like it is, but ups the stakes from his normal to now absolute pomposity.  the Telegraph is in fact a tabloid along with it's "brothers". It is just that  one wouldn't want to be seen reading a prole paper would one, you can hide your redtop in the ample folds of Mr Moore's vile organ (To paraphrase "Private Eye").

Meanwhile who cares about H & M, it's the ultimate yawn. Let them go, leave them in peace, or if you are full of bitterness and have nothing else to do you can gloat as you imagine their marriage failing.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

You Brits are not Lucky. Years of that Brexit that you never should have joined. and now this pair of Me Mes. We have a Dutch Royal Family, but they dont do anything much to warrant interest. Your still the Worlds Soft Touch for Handouts

Dutch royal family has had its fair share of scandals.

5 hours ago, jayboy said:

For someone who doesn't care, you seem surprisingly agitated.

Not at all, agitation and 41 C don't sit together, wouldn't miss a chance for a gentle dig at the mind numbingly pompous Mr Moore and the Torygraph though. I care not for any members of the Royal family, their antics appear to interest you though. Why not give them a break, you don't own them. 

1 minute ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Not at all, agitation and 41 C don't sit together, wouldn't miss a chance for a gentle dig at the mind numbingly pompous Mr Moore and the Torygraph though. I care not for any members of the Royal family, their antics appear to interest you though. Why not give them a break, you don't own them. 

I think he was a Benidorm Fan. All Dole n Beer.

• Haha 1