Visa up on 30 april - my options ?

Hi

I came 11 feb on TV 30days allowing me stay to 12 march then i Extended that on 12 march to 12th april.

Now government has given automatic visa to 30 april.

Will they extend again untill 30 may who knows,  but if im stuck in the provinces and cannot get to bangkok to fly home or even get to immigration then what options are open to me now if i want stay 2 more months ? 

Only eva air flying 3x times per week saying sests are available but many people have went to big trouble to travel to BKK only to be told there no availability left, must come back in 2 days to see if there is room on next flight.

So, given this do you think automatic visa might be given untill may 30.   If not could i pay 1900 baht and get further 30 days , maybe use an agent try to get 3 months non o ,  but that will be costly and im really low on funds now. 

What are options open to me

????????????????????????????????????????

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It will certainly be extended beyond the 30th. No need to worry about it.

Why are you so certain?

There are still flights OUT of Thailand which fly partly empty. And there are ways to get to Bkk e.g. Nok Air.

See Richard Barrow on Twitter.

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Do you really think they will want everybody to leave on the 1st or rush to immigration to get an extension?

Extending the ministerial order is not solely based upon the availability of flights out of the country.

You also need to check to see what countries are still closed to entries. 

I only read reliable sources of info.

Great help as always ubonjoe.

I thought the same thing, 1000s of people descending on immigration on the 1st of May. I think the issue is clarity, its seems obvious that when the ministerial order ends that there would be a grace period such as 7-10 days to leave the country or extend your visa its just that (afaik) has not been conveyed.

As someone that wants to stay longer I can sort of look at these extensions as a free extension.

So I am in the same position as Nomad2019. I have only have my visa stamped a second time after the first entry one. The second stamp runs out 2nd May. I guess I can renew a 3rd time anyway without much problem if the visa amnesty not extended? After a 3rd time it’s not possible is it? Need to apply for a different visa?

9 minutes ago, Tom79 said:

So I am in the same position as Nomad2019. I have only have my visa stamped a second time after the first entry one. The second stamp runs out 2nd May. I guess I can renew a 3rd time anyway without much problem if the visa amnesty not extended? After a 3rd time it’s not possible is it? Need to apply for a different visa?

Firstly the amnesty will be extended. When amnesties end you cannot obtain another extension. You will exit Thailand to either border bounce for 30 day visa exempt or obtain new visa. 

What conditions will apply to re-enter Thailand is just a guess.

30 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Firstly the amnesty will be extended. When amnesties end you cannot obtain another extension. You will exit Thailand to either border bounce for 30 day visa exempt or obtain new visa. 

What conditions will apply to re-enter Thailand is just a guess.

Would that include non-B too? My 90 day period of stay on non-B 1 year multi-entry is up on the 4th of May...

5 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

April 30th! Have a drink to calm your nerves.

I prefer some coffee while sitting in the bamboo sheds that the local temple has set up by the river... ????

Been doing that every other day, watching the tugboats & barges while people back in the West are being harrased by police, drones & each other!

5 hours ago, hiero said:

I thought the same thing, 1000s of people descending on immigration on the 1st of May. I think the issue is clarity, its seems obvious that when the ministerial order ends that there would be a grace period such as 7-10 days to leave the country or extend your visa its just that (afaik) has not been conveyed.

I believe it has been conveyed.  Immigration has said there will be a "specified period" after the situation is resolved in which to apply.  I've not seen details of the specified period yet, but at least it's been thought about.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Do you really think they will want everybody to leave on the 1st or rush to immigration to get an extension?

Extending the ministerial order is not solely based upon the availability of flights out of the country.

You also need to check to see what countries are still closed to entries. 

I only read reliable sources of info.

I personally think yes they will give another month.. And i think you are right. Although so far all the act shows not that way. Also do you really think they care about 1000s farang go to immigration at the same day or the next? At the end of the day they want people leave the country i think.

7 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

I personally think yes they will give another month.. And i think you are right. Although so far all the act shows not that way. Also do you really think they care about 1000s farang go to immigration at the same day or the next? At the end of the day they want people leave the country i think.

How about July 30th which was just posted in the news forum. The cabinet approved it today.

No details though.

• Like 1

Just now, ubonjoe said:

How about July 30th which was just posted in the news forum. The cabinet approved it today.

No details though.

So... that means... we can stay here until 30 July? that means like another 2 months? 

thanks ubon. because my 1 year non-o marriage visa will expire this 5 may. I need to go to savanakhet to do another 1 year. If what you are saying is true, i dont need to leave thailand on the 5th. which probably your right.. great, thanks again ubon

4 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

You raise valid point. I'm not rehashing the boring argument about the MANY folk living ongoing in Thailand on visa exempt and tourist visas. Fact is that group exit and return to Thailand often. 

Not what any currently wants. 

I won't be surprised by changes to options to visit Thailand and other countries in future.