Dan Crenshaw Debunks the left's COVID19 narrative

AussieBob18

29 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Unfortunately your "facts" don't fit other non-right wing facts which are available, and of course he's handled it very badly from the early stages by stating that: it would be over in a few days, that he had it under control, that it wasn't serious, that it was just like the flu, that the warm weather would see it decline etc, etc, etc......

And trump partly dismantled the office which was designed to handle such things as epidemics, hindering it beyond measure.

I would suggest that you might want to look elsewhere for your facts other than the TDS network or other right wing publications or news outlets.

I could publish the mistakes that trump and his cronies made with regards to this outbreak, and I have done this on several other posts, so I could dig it up for you very easily, and what I have posted is supported by facts and even by some Republicans would you believe!!,

No it's not, you're merely twisting the facts to support your all consuming hatred of Trump. 

This is evidenced by the fact that you're trying to portray Trump as some kind of idiot who thinks warm weather will see the virus decline. This view may be right or wrong, it's too early to say, however, many others, including some researchers and other politicians believed that is the case.

"The UK’s health secretary, Matt Hancock, told ITV reporter Tom Clarke last week that the hope was to slow the spread of the virus so it reaches the UK in spring and summer when coronaviruses, of which the new virus is just a specific example, are less transmissible.

Some researchers, including Paul Hunter at the University of East Anglia, UK, do think the new coronavirus won’t survive for so long in warmer conditions."

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2233249-will-the-covid-19-coronavirus-outbreak-die-out-in-the-summers-heat/"

Even if Trump were proven to be 100 percent incorrect, and warm weather does not stop the transmission of the virus, and again it is too early to say if that is the case or not,  that would be a belief held that is backed by scientists, researchers and politicians. None of whom can be right all of the time.

Whatever stupid things Trump has said, however many masks he pirated, the fact remains he has not made any mistakes in the handling of the pandemic that are worse than what most other leaders did.

Yes, his handling was less than perfect and withdrawing a person on the ground was an unfortunate cost-cutting exercise, however, looking at the full performance so far there is no grave mistake in the handling of the virus Trump has been guilty of. Obviously excepting the long wait in taking action, which all western leaders were guilty of.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Even if Trump were proven to be 100 percent incorrect, and warm weather does not stop the transmission of the virus, and again it is too early to say if that is the case or not,  that would be a belief held that is backed by scientists, researchers and politicians. None of whom can be right all of the time.

This is rich coming from the person who insisted Germany was leading the world in CV19 response - despite being warned it was too early to call. Now at 3.2% mortality rate, while Korea sits at 2.3%.

Even if Trump were proven to be 100 percent correct, it wouldn't have been for the right reasons. I've maintained hot weather probably will slow the transmission since early March, while acknowledging there's insufficient evidence to make policy decisions on that assumption.

Edited by jacob29

Please note the header that is at the top of this forum:

COVID-19: Coronavirus forum

A forum dedicated to information and discussion related to the current pandemic. This is not for conspiracy theories or any form of political discussion. If your topic is region/location specific, please use that specific forum.

As this topic is a political discussion regarding the handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, this topic is now closed.