A married woman has been texting me. Should I pursue her?

WineOh

29 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Chances are, she is playing the field, looking for better options than her husband, while he toils away, and sends money "home" to support her. 

Where/how the husband meet her? 

Bar beer, gogo? 

No job?

If it true story. Not think so.

Edited by Yinn
  • Confused 1

Don't bash another dude's wife. In my book that makes you among the scummiest of the scummy.

There's plenty of single girls (and working girls) everywhere here.

If this married woman is crazy enough to cheat on her husband, just wait and see what she'll do to you next!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

Just crack another one off at the wrist like normally do?

There is so much S/T pusse available here its unbelievable.Specially now with a lot of the venues closed.

Sign up with Thai Friendly and you will get several offers promptly! S/T only and see you later.

How do I know?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moldresistant said:

Don't bash another dude's wife. In my book that makes you among the scummiest of the scummy.

There's plenty of single girls (and working girls) everywhere here.

If this married woman is crazy enough to cheat on her husband, just wait and see what she'll do to you next!

I am happily married and not in to banging other mens wives, but I don't see it as his problem. If your wife is banging someone else, you'd have to blame the wife not the bloke banging her. 

5 minutes ago, jaideedave said:

There is so much S/T pusse available here its unbelievable.Specially now with a lot of the venues closed.

Sign up with Thai Friendly and you will get several offers promptly! S/T only and see you later.

How do I know?

I can imagine with most the tourists gone there are plenty of hungry fish!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Only the other day he was complaining how difficult it is to make friends in Thailand

555555 i like sharp readers , your on point . Difficult to stay awake these days but you nailed it(not this girl i mean but i geuss you have enough to nail a man sharp like this) 555555

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, CraigInBangkok said:

I am happily married and not in to banging other mens wives, but I don't see it as his problem. If your wife is banging someone else, you'd have to blame the wife not the bloke banging her. 

I said wait and see what that married woman will do to him next!

Besides that of course it's the blokes fault as well. If you are banging married women you gotta know karma's gonna catch up with you sooner or later...

8 minutes ago, moldresistant said:

I said wait and see what that married woman will do to him next!

Besides that of course it's the blokes fault as well. If you are banging married women you gotta know karma's gonna catch up with you sooner or later...

Again, not something I would do, but I don't see why is it the blokes fault? He never promised anyone anything. I'm not sure karma has a role to play, but personally if my wife were banging someone else I would be looking at the wife and at myself

Edited by CraigInBangkok

1 minute ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Again, not something I would do, but I don't see why is it the blokes fault? He never promised anyone anything. I'm not sure karma has a role to play, but personally if my wife were banging someone else I would be looking at the wife and at myself

That's a calm level way to think of it but realistically if you put 10 married men in a room with a man who slept with their wife, I would bet most of them would want to knock him out.

• Like 1

Men were born to procreate, women were born to choose who to procreate with. If she's chosen you, well done. Marriage is an over rated instutution anyway. No need to feel guilty. Just perform the normal checks, condoms etc., don't fall in love as she's possibly shagging a few more.. And get on with it? 

Leave at the first sign she wants you as an ATM. 

58 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Fifteen minutes!

Timed myself pleasuring the wife yesterday. Thee hours, 10 minutes, 20 seconds.

That includes the pre-sex financial negotiations and a snooze afterwards.

Six posts with the same content!
Could we be talking multiple orgasms here?

edit: A miscount,  it was five.

Edited by bluesofa
grammar

6 minutes ago, moldresistant said:

That's a calm level way to think of it but realistically if you put 10 married men in a room with a man who slept with their wife, I would bet most of them would want to knock him out.

Yeah I see your point and definately would'nt want to meet him or shake his hand. 

21 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

You would be surprised how many girls here have serious boyfriends or are married, still seeking other company.

I would go for sure and see what happens.

as my ex father in law says:  its not for cutting grass....

3 minutes ago, munchlet said:

Men were born to procreate, women were born to choose who to procreate with. If she's chosen you, well done. Marriage is an over rated instutution anyway. No need to feel guilty. Just perform the normal checks, condoms etc., don't fall in love as she's possibly shagging a few more.. And get on with it? 

Leave at the first sign she wants you as an ATM. 

You may feel like that sure, but does the husband feel the same? Maybe he gets super outraged and is determined to track you down.

Why anyone would do this for a little bit of poontang (in Thailand of all places) is beyond me. Plenty of single fish in the sea to choose from.

At the end of the day, all we have is character. 
Be above it and resist it. Once the deed is over you don't want to look yourself in the mirror and see a weasel who just slept with someone else's wife.

She's taken and there are plenty of others. No need to become another soulless scumbag just because you like women.

What comes around, goes around.

Edited by WhereIsMyRyeBread
  • Like 1

Depends on who he is. If you dated my ex wife knowing she was married. I would come for you. But do the crime pay the fine. A Thai man will take good care of you. Keep that in mind.

I have respect and wouldn't do it. But l not you lol.

• Like 1