PM-led centre on Covid-19 to make decision on easing lockdown

webfact

By The Nation

800_fef1ee3663a8a25.jpg?v=1587539904

A decision on lifting the lockdown measures would be decided by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA), which will also issue a new directive regarding the operation of shopping malls, Jurin Laksanawisit, Minister of Commerce, said on Wednesday (April 22).

He added that Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, who was also the director of the CCSA, would decide on the date for easing the lockdown, depending on public health interests.

The Commerce Ministry has also collaborated with the Interior Ministry to allow vehicles transporting agricultural products and household items to travel between provinces but it must not affect the public health measures, Jurin said.

As a leader of the Democrat Party, Jurin has launched a sanitisation service for vehicles from April 22 to May 22 which can be book via QueQ application.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30386547

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-04-22

7 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

How does he do it wearing so many hats. If I wasn't partially sane I would think he could walk on water.

He only walks on water at parties you know like a party trick but that's the only trick he has like a well known pony.

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Nice to see the new job-training going well, I'm sure they will make great contributions to the car spraying industry.

The usual one working 10 watching ratio is about right too.

Hope it all works out well for you in the future.

imageproxy.jpg

• Like 1