Wrong paper for 90 day report in passport

I just noticed that Jomtien Immigration has stapled a wrong 90 day report receipt in my passport (different name but right date, that’s why I did not see it immediately, name is small print).

Has happened during the “expedited” procedures some weeks ago. However I suspect that my reporting must be in the computer (?) and my correct receipt in somebody elses passport.

Now I cannot enter the city because of the lockdown – or would they probably let me enter (with my wife) because of that ? Yes, I know – I could just try. Or does anybody sees a possible problem coming if I do not correct that right away somehow ?

12 minutes ago, moogradod said:

However I suspect that my reporting must be in the computer (?) and my correct receipt in somebody elses passport.

When they scan the barcode it will show the wrong persons information,

which may cause a bit of a problem !

If it where me I'd go back to Jomtien immigration  as soon as possible ( hear its very quiet there now) for them to sort out the mistake..some reports of the checkpoints not really checking documents too carefully

to see if you are really a "Barnglamung" resident or not,  also  I would have thought  going to immigration is a valid reason to let you in...try it and see.

• Like 2

Haven't heard of anyone having their 90 day report paperwork looked at when passing through the Pattaya City checkpoints. Certainly not in my case.

If at all worried, a trip to Soi 5 to get it sorted may be best given it is so quiet at the moment.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, johng said:

When they scan the barcode it will show the wrong persons information,

which may cause a bit of a problem !

What problem could that be apart from a fine for late reporting (unlikely) ? But I suspect that they scanned everything correctly and just put a wrong paper in the Passport. It was a day where they collected many passports out side of the building to process it in bulk. It might not be possible to link my initial persons information (like TM30 etc.) to a wrong persons 90 day reporting (in the system).

I am not a Banglamung resident (just some meters outside - Na Chom Thian)

14 minutes ago, johng said:

It might cause a problem for the immigration officer to find your correct files in the computer...now that its very quiet they are probably more inclined to take the time to sort the problem out.

I will try to see them tomorrow - if they will let me enter the city as a Na Chom Thian resident. Otherwise I will have to wait until the lockdown is over with one more try in between. To phone them would very most probably create more confusion than clarity.

.....(and off topic: why the heck am I not able to post this right away ? - Admin - pls. correct the various issues with the site)