Thailand reports lowest number of new COVID-19 cases since March 14

webfact

1 hour ago, bloodyholly said:

944C9AAD-7AF4-4916-A478-E73A47F0B361.jpeg

And, Thai people know this type of thing is happening. This is part of the reason I doubt the beliefs of posters on TV who think that Thai people will freely post stuff on social media to alert us of extra deaths at hospitals and in communities. They don't want to get targeted for opposing the government narrative. That pressure is definitely there. 

• Like 2

The above is just from some Twitter post. This is from Human Rights Watch at the same time. I do not believe that, if some well-informed medical person was sitting on some smoking-gun type evidence, they would not find some way to get it out without putting themselves at total risk.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/03/25/thailand-covid-19-clampdown-free-speech

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkyFax said:

The above is just from some Twitter post. This is from Human Rights Watch at the same time. I do not believe that, if some well-informed medical person was sitting on some smoking-gun type evidence, they would not find some way to get it out without putting themselves at total risk.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/03/25/thailand-covid-19-clampdown-free-speech

You do realise that Thailand has posts deleted on FB and will intimidate people to delete them! Your posts are extremely naive.

Not that many Thais use VPNs and FB is easy to track 

The prisons aren't exactly 5 star here btw.

There will be no smoking gun, I can't understand why people think there will be.

It will just be a lot of deaths from Chinese flu that go unrecognised. That will be spread out over 100s of hospitals. You can get to 10,000+ easily in 6 weeks without anybody noticing or willing to question doctor's decisions

Edited by Canuck1966
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

Your posts are extremely naive.

Not that many Thais use VPNs and FB is easy to track 

The prisons aren't exactly 5 star here btw.

There will be no smoking gun, I can't understand why people think there will be.

Thank you. I have been listening to people like yourself since January rant about the hidden cases and deaths and swarms of the asymptotic. The smoking gun is when someone in a position to actually know decides to blow the whistle on all the propaganda you and others allege.

I don't claim to follow all the R-naughts and PUI's but I have spent time some years back in Wuhan and paid attention to all this maybe earlier than most.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SkyFax said:

Thank you. I have been listening to people like yourself since January rant about the hidden cases and deaths and swarms of the asymptotic. The smoking gun is when someone in a position to actually know decides to blow the whistle on all the propaganda you and others allege.

I don't claim to follow all the R-naughts and PUI's but I have spent time some years back in Wuhan and paid attention to all this maybe earlier than most.

So this graph isn't a concern to you??

ER6S7w4VUAIo3Y6.jpg

Edited by Canuck1966

8 minutes ago, SkyFax said:

No.

Viral Pneumonia is a component of COVID-19, as well as the blood clots that also end up in the lungs diminishing capacity, but you only believe what your told by yourself.  Sort of like an ostrich, head in the sand.  I have a acre of beach front property for you in Nevada, when your finished with the COVID-19 is a fake campaign, and the numbers here are good....

4 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

Pretty warm and humid in those dormitories in Singapore!

The only correlation between heat and numbers is 3rd world countries and lack of testing before/after death

It's pretty warm and humid in Ecuador and Indonesia too!

Ecuador 11,183 +333 560 +23 1,328 9,295 141 634 32 34,840 1,975
Indonesia 7,775 +357 647 +12 960 6,168   28 2 59,935 21
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Nino1986 said:

And how many tests have been made? I never see that data when they put official report, i mean is a big difference if 1000 people have been tested and have 13 cases or if you tested 100 people and have 13 cases...

1 hour ago, SkyFax said:

Ah. A Wuhanese. Should have guessed.

Thailand does not have a whistleblower culture. For years they have quietly suffered at the lowest rung of their sakdina while the usurpers have pillaged and sold the country to the Chinese. They remain a quiet nation of slaves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SkyFax said:

Only takes one.

and you want to be that one who gets someone to stand on the podium and tell all regarding the truth......lets see how that works out for you.  "You can't handle the truth".......it has a way of making people disappear, many have and never a prosecution or the story to be retold...

6 minutes ago, SkyFax said:

Only takes one.

Who is stupid enough and face legal action with the draconian computer crime laws. When even those who genuinely test positive and then post about it face legal action?

Just hours after actor and boxer Matthew Deane Chanthavanij posted on his Instagram that he tested positive for Covid-19 infection, chief of the Department of Medical Sciences Opart Karnkawinpong said he might have violated the Computer Crime Act for spreading panic. 

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2020/03/13/celeb-may-violate-cybercrime-laws-by-saying-he-has-covid-19/

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Who is stupid enough and face legal action with the draconian computer crime laws. When even those who genuinely test positive and then post about it face legal action?

Just hours after actor and boxer Matthew Deane Chanthavanij posted on his Instagram that he tested positive for Covid-19 infection, chief of the Department of Medical Sciences Opart Karnkawinpong said he might have violated the Computer Crime Act for spreading panic. 

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2020/03/13/celeb-may-violate-cybercrime-laws-by-saying-he-has-covid-19/

And don't forget Les Majeste, can be used for anyone who speaks ill.....

24 minutes ago, SkyFax said:

Only takes one.

Ther was one though, it was a doctor I think that posted a photo of the MoPH document with the testing graph on his facebook and it ended up in TVF too. I'll dig up his name gain, I traced him from the Sanook article.

Any whistleblower would have to come from the ranks of MoPH. He/she would then face the wrath of Anutin and would surely not get any job in Thailand in the medical field until the usurpers are gone. The Chinese doctor that later died in Wuhan had a lot more guts than they do here.

EDIT: His facebook handle is surapongofficial, it was Surapong Suebwonglee. Quite a character, got out of jail in 2017, former deputy prime minister and finance minister. The post is still in his timeline, from April 7. 

92091311_2474057792694363_1284655272630943744_n.jpg.1e073369ade1245f1a52698d4e2e05ff.jpg

As can be seen there, BIDI lab had done about 5k PCR tests. It might be a separate lab from the NIH lab, although Bamras and NIH are right next to each other in the "MoPH block" in Nonthaburi, meaning it's not even the reference lab. I'll dig into that image deeper.

Edited by DrTuner

And still all you guys reject the notion that no one has come forward because ain't no one has anything with which to come forward. An anonymous tip to Amy Lefebvre of Reuters or Hannah Beech of the NY Times both seasoned Bangkok -based Thailand reporters would be enough to start things roiling.

10 minutes ago, SkyFax said:

And still all you guys reject the notion that no one has come forward because ain't no one has anything with which to come forward. An anonymous tip to Amy Lefebvre of Reuters or Hannah Beech of the NY Times both seasoned Bangkok -based Thailand reporters would be enough to start things roiling.

Have you ever heard of Andrew MacGregor Marshall, a former Bangkok-based Reuters correspondent who has been banned from the country since 2011.  Do some research and see what happened with his family, wife and life...

Then look up Jonathan Head's issues

Edited by ThailandRyan

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Have you ever heard of Andrew MacGregor Marshall, a former Bangkok-based Reuters correspondent who has been banned from the country since 2011.  Do some research and see what happened with his family, wife and life...

Yeah -- lèse majesté

3 minutes ago, offset said:

Remember this from last Tuesday Chaiyaphum partygoer found dead after contracting Covid-19 I have not seen it reported as a death or included in the provinces infected case numbers yet

If he still isn't there by Monday, we can be pretty sure he won't be added at all. It sounded like an antibody testing positive and would not end up in the official stats without NIH/Army lab confirmations. Just like any of the 50k plus tests in the graph from Suebwonglee.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

If he still isn't there by Monday, we can be pretty sure he won't be added at all. It sounded like an antibody testing positive and would not end up in the official stats without NIH/Army lab confirmations. Just like any of the 50k plus tests in the graph from Suebwonglee.

Have they got antibody test yet the UK say there is not any that are reliable yet

13 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Better yet look up Andrew Drummond....tell us how his life has not been impacted by launching investigative stories here in Thailand as well.

Thank you. I think I will take you up on that one acre of Beach Front property in Nevada.

loc1-1-1.jpg.f38ba83cb13561a5af6ed2b809c8f114.jpg

Edited by SkyFax

4 minutes ago, SkyFax said:

Thank you. I think I will take you up on that one acre of Beach Front property in Nevada.

loc1-1-1.jpg.f38ba83cb13561a5af6ed2b809c8f114.jpg

Ocean front property does not compare to Lake Tahoe, now does it, so try it again...

24 minutes ago, offset said:

Have they got antibody test yet the UK say there is not any that are reliable yet

I don't see any other way they could've gotten a diagnosis from saliva and blood in such a short time otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ocean front property does not compare to Lake Tahoe, now does it, so try it again...

You didn't say anything about an ocean -- you said "I have a acre of beach front property for you in Nevada."

• Haha 1