Can I drive car to east Pattaya now?

DanielS

I live in province Buriram and want to visit friends who lives in Soi Siam Countryclub in east Pattaya.

I know central Pattaya is locked, but can i drive highway 304 and come in to east Pattaya now?

Edited by DanielS

Not a problem.

There are no road blocks for the darkside.

/Edit: if you decide to come via 331 please be aware there are significant road works in the Bowin municipality (Amata city) so expect some delays.

Edited by Jai Dee
  • Like 1

According to a news report out this morning (linked in another thread) - if you leave Buriram, when you come back (from anywhere, regardless of distance or time away) you will be required to be in quarantine for 14 days.

From the article, the Governor of Buri Ram has ordered:
"All people in Buri Ram, who are over 15 years old, whether they are residents or not, will each be issued with a sticker to be attached to their ID cards or passports.

Anyone leaving the province will have the stickers removed and, upon their return to the province, will have to enter quarantine."

(my bolding and underlining)
https://www.thaipbsworld.com/buri-ram-and-chon-buri-proceed-with-may-1st-lockdown-relaxation/

I'm guessing though, that takes effect on 1 May. Ought to be interesting to see how they are going to issue those "Buri Ram Healthy" stickers to everyone in the province before 1 May.

Edited by Kerryd