An interesting video with Dr Rashid Buttar.

Grumpy John

I have arrived at a point in time where I treat all information from governments with suspicion and all information from the so called elite/well endowed as suspicious/lies/deceitful half truths.   And I do believe there is a rich and powerful cartel (Rothchild's and friends) who are willing to do nasty things to ordinary people for money and prestige.  Dr Rashid Buttar seems to have figured out a few things concerning the Wohan China virus I had not!  

• Thanks 1

Conspiricy troll topic 

//CLOSED//

UPDATED NOTICE TO MEMBERS POSTING ON THAIVISA AMID COVID-19 - 25 MARCH 2020

In addition to the guidelines posted below and those detailed in the Thaivisa forum rules and following the announcement that Thai government will invoke emergency powers in order to help deal with the COVID-19 situation in the country, Thaivisa requests members posting on the forum to abide by the following:

Do not post news or any form of content, including video, audio, images, social media posts that contains messages that may cause people to be afraid or intentionally distort information, causing misunderstanding during the COVID-19 pandemic.   

Any posts or topics which our moderation team deems to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed without warning. You may also be subject to a posting suspension or have your profile permanently suspended from the site. 

Thank you for your co-operation.