The Ignore List

Lacessit

1 minute ago, AhFarangJa said:

If you do not agree with someone, just walk away,

Or get childish and abusive and then say "right, I'm done with this BS thread" ????

I have 2 on my list in 11 yrs... Most that have different views to me, even the ones that get childish and nasty, I enjoy reading their take on things and maybe on a different topic we actually agree ??

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

How do you know someone has put you  on their ignore list ?

They tell you, as if it is some kind of punishment. Maybe I should have started a poll of those who cry themselves to sleep, and who breaks out the champagne.

42 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

What do you think?

Maybe try an experiment and put every single poster on the ignore list in the interest of brevity.

That would give the forum a fresh new appearance so that all the only thing visible would be the original post plus a sort of editorial comment from whoever is doing the ignoring.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I told him.

Actually my ignore list is very short, and quite often i remove posters from there after some time.

I started to use this function just a few months ago, normally i think that even the dumbest post has something which i can learn something from.

I don't like personal attacks, but i can get over it.

Still, i find some posters to be unpleasant a bit too often, then the ignore list becomes the best option.

What are you doing here? You said yesterday you were going to ignore me, remember? Do you have short-term memory problems?

• Haha 2

Just now, NCC1701A said:

i have three people on my list and they really had to <deleted> me off to get there.

i think of them as being in the dungeon of my castle while I am feasting with fare maidens.  

It's spelled fair, unless you are eating them as well.

• Haha 2