180 Day Rule

Would point out that "supporting Thai wife" is not a reason for visa issue. The visa is issued to visit family and has nothing to do with support. That term was used only for extension of stay provided by Immigration.

Two UK passports how did you pull that off?? Yes they can and do track electronically,beware it will only be a matter of time before some SHARP EYES immigration official catch on. Until than :o enjoy

============================

I had 2 from the netherlands and its no problrm as in my case I worked in the middle east and some countries donot let you in or cause other problems if there is a stamp in it from a country they donot like...

Whatever, I was told that if it caused my problems, my responsebility....

In Thailand that immigration computer does track it though...

I have several US friends who have 2 passports for the same reason, one for Israel, and one for other mid-east countries.

Also, I work with a US citizen who has passports from 12 countries (sorry, I don't remember from where). Everywhere he goes he asks the gov. if he can get a passport. In many countries you can pay a fee, sometimes rather large, and swear an oath to never take up arms against that country, and they'll give you a passport. I know Australia used to do this for citizens of some counries for Australia $100K.