Booze ban: Governor doesn't wait for government, extends ban to May 15th

webfact

22 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

I think you will find this is a load of tosh.

The governors get their position because they are expected to adhere to decisions made by the government. Every province will ban the alcohol sales this month, and the ones, like above, who specify the 15th, will extend it to the end of the month as it gets nearer. That is what Mr P and his cronies have decided on, it is called control and power.

Any governor who would try to go against the government's decisions, will be moved or dismissed, with no questions asked.

You have to be at least as strict as the governments policy, or stricter, cannot be less strict. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, webfact said:

And regarding face masks he said that the authorities in his province had been told to fine people 20,000 baht if they are out without a face mask.

I think the Governor has a lot of 'Kim' blood flowing in his veins.  He is enjoying his power way too much.

• Sad 1

Ban alcohol but welcomes travelers to visit his Province, what a cheek! You would pay me I would not

set a foot in backward Province but please, keep enjoying your filtered water.

"I drink to make other people more interesting".     Ernest Hemingway

• Like 1

I haven't  checked all countries of the world but Thailand would have to be the only one banning alcohol

because of the Covit-19. What's wrong with the Land of Smile!?

"A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world".   Louis Pasteur

On 4/30/2020 at 9:27 AM, Thaiwrath said:

I think you will find this is a load of tosh.

The governors get their position because they are expected to adhere to decisions made by the government. Every province will ban the alcohol sales this month, and the ones, like above, who specify the 15th, will extend it to the end of the month as it gets nearer. That is what Mr P and his cronies have decided on, it is called control and power.

Any governor who would try to go against the government's decisions, will be moved or dismissed, with no questions asked.

Only one person talking tosh here, YOU.

Edited by Keyser Soze666
  • Sad 1