Non-O One year multiple entry based on marriage and July 31st

We are having a heated debate about who might be and might not be covered regarding the general amnesty announced by immigration. I have a Non-O multiple entry based on marriage and my present 90 days will be up within the next week so normally I would be required to do a border crossing, turn around and come back into Thailand for another 90 days. My understanding, from reading the immigration announcement, is that I do not have to do a border crossing until July 31st. Have I read the immigration announcement correctly?

Actually, I think Cambodia will not let me cross the border yet since I am an American. I am not sure about Laos. If I were allowed to to a border crossing next week I might actually do it instead of waiting for July 31st (I have my reasons) Would you happen to know if we can do a border crossing for this type of visa requirement at any of the border crossings at Cambodia or Laos. Any restrictions or requirements like a health certificate. And would Thailand let me back in? Thanks.

You can stay until July 31st.

There are no border crossing open and if you could enter another country you would not be able to return to Thailand until after the end of this month.

You do not have to stay until July 31st if your are able to leave and re-enter the country before then.

Thanks for your clarification. You are always helpful. I am wondering what I should do when July 31st rolls around. Assuming that the borders will be open by July 31st, would I just go to my nearest border, flash my passport, go into Cambodia or Laos, get stamped and then come back into Thailand for another 90 days. No need to go to immigration beforehand I guess. 

When the borders open you can ,make the normal border hop for new 90 day entry.

Or on or before July 31st you could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife at your local immigration office.