Pattaya: Lockdown set to end - restrictions lifted from May 5th

webfact

Can anyone frpm pattaya comfirm one way or another like if in bkk but want to visit someone in pattaya if they can now travel to pattaya for a day or 2 to do so? That includes getting a hotel for a night if 2 days. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, brian2f2f said:

Can anyone frpm pattaya comfirm one way or another like if in bkk but want to visit someone in pattaya if they can now travel to pattaya for a day or 2 to do so? That includes getting a hotel for a night if 2 days. 

Can get in yes no problem...and I know of one hotel in central Pattaya that,s remained open as it,s got long term guests....not sure though whether they would accept new bookings.....p.m. me if you need the hotels number :thumbsup:

whoop...

Her name was Corona, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star
Tony always tended bar
Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Did you see the thread the other day when 20+ were picked up and taken to police station?

Mornings are less risk than afternoons on Pattaya beach road

Jomtien Beach early evening I believe.....never had a problem here in Pattaya....yet :whistling:

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

Poor choice of words, wouldn't people who are not "white" will take offence... i'm half Cherokee and i take offence already...

culture of violation ... Some people probably need to find something to be violated .... get over it

1 hour ago, TKDfella said:

Hold up there, whoa. I take exception to the term 'white areas'. I'm offended because this implies that there are other areas that have different colours. I'm not having that, I'm going to complain...er, anyone got an idea who I should complain to?????

CNN should be happy to pick it up. Just call the SJW desk, extensions 0-1899.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, petermik said:

Jomtien Beach early evening I believe.....never had a problem here in Pattaya....yet :whistling:

Na Jomtien, 1 May 4:30 in the afternoon. Four people kitesurfing, half dozen people on the beach.

1 hour ago, Megasin1 said:

whoop...

Her name was Corona, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star
Tony always tended bar
Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?

Sweet.  You could work wonders with "My Sharona"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walter Travolta said:

Im sure I saw in their 4 step colour coded plan that alcohol wasnt even considered until June 15th. 

Yep and all those charitable Pattaya residents will be able to don their fave t-shirts again

image.png.b8980d869d1814a317c545fcef8f9039.png

• Haha 1

It should be pointed out that the governors can adjust the restrictions down but not up.  e.g.  They can't over-ride the ban on alcohol sales but they can modify the government's 'guidelines'.

The government allows restaurants (outside of the Malls) to open from the 3rd but patrons must be seated at least 1 mtr apart.

The governor of Prachuab (I'm in Hua Hin), in his wisdom, has order that restaurants in Prachuab will remain closed until 31st.

Prachuab, Petchaburi, Kanchanaburi haven't had an infection for weeks!

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Anyone seen whether the beach\pavements will still be no go zones? I've not seen it confirmed yet

The PM decides that because of the not allowed social gathering part under the Emergency decree. It seems like opening up every type of market is more important. Imo, that's the worst kind of social gathering. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

The PM decides that because of the not allowed social gathering part under the Emergency decree. It seems like opening up every type of market is more important. Imo, that's the worst kind of social gathering. 

Markets is a strange one, often packed but as they are outside it mitigates the risk a bit. Today i went to Soi Buakhao market around 7.30am, best time to go when not busy and in process of setting up

5 minutes ago, allen303 said:

I think I just heard on the evening news alcohol sales is open starting Sunday, May 3,

I think you are correct, Richard Barrows has just confirmed this.????????????????????????