Coronavirus: Madonna claims she has antibodies and is going to 'breathe in the COVID-19 air'

snoop1130

Madonna claims she has antibodies and is going to 'breathe in the COVID-19 air'

skynews-madonna-instagram-coronavirus_4980954.jpg

Madonna has been on lockdown at her home in California

Madonna has said she plans to "breathe in the COVID-19 air" after claiming she has coronavirus antibodies.

The 61-year-old made the statement in a video on her Instagram account on which she has been posting updates called her "Quarantine Diaries".

"I took a test the other day. I found out I have the antibodies, so tomorrow I'm just going to go for a long drive in the car. I'm going to roll down the window, I'm going to roll down the window and breathe in the COVID-19 air," she said.

Madonna has been on lockdown at her home in California and has been posting videos of herself and her children on social media.

Full Story: https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-madonna-claims-she-has-antibodies-and-is-going-to-breathe-in-the-covid-19-air-11981511

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, amykat said:

I read about that man.  You may not like Madonna, but one major difference you fail to see here, she is rather intelligent and knows how to take care of herself.  No comparison between these two people at all??

I understand the difference you're raising. But the commonality I'm raising is, AFAICT, two different people (Madonna and the preacher) who apparently both believe (in his case believed) that they could go out and mingle freely in this time of pandemic without fear of consequence.

Madonna has said she plans to "breathe in the COVID-19 air" after claiming she has coronavirus antibodies.

It's just a Sky news article, so take it for what it's worth. I guess it depends on if she really believes she's immune from CV now and plans to act accordingly, as the article suggests, just because she has antibodies....

At best, under the current circumstances, I'd say her choice of phrasing in the Instagram post was poor and insensitive, amid a couple thousand Americans dropping dead of CV each and every day.

14 minutes ago, amykat said:

I doubt it is really possible to look better or be in better physical shape than Madonna has been in all of her life.  Other than her current knee problem which is understandable due to her intense workouts her entire life.  Can you show me a person who has aged less from 25 to 60??  Let’s see one of you posters?  

I would love to see any of you in some kind of physical challenge against her testing stamina or strength!!  

Besides, she gets to date models and dancers that are 30 or more years younger than her, and she can stay in Los Angeles while doing it, she didn’t have to move to Issan ....you want to criticize that too??  

You ever ask yourself what the price was for all that fame? Or do you think they just allow anyone with some talent a seat at their table?

download.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I understand the difference you're raising. But the commonality I'm raising is, AFAICT, two different people (Madonna and the preacher) who apparently both believe (in his case believed) that they could go out and mingle freely in this time of pandemic without fear of consequence.

It's just a Sky news article, so take it for what it's worth. I guess it depends on if she really believes she's immune from CV now and plans to act accordingly, as the article suggests, just because she has antibodies....

At best, under the current circumstances, I'd say her choice of phrasing in the Instagram post was poor and insensitive, amid a couple thousand Americans dropping dead of CV each and every day.

But she has not been going out freely, she has been in lockdown, and she does believe the virus exists and she took care to get a test that she believes protects her to some extent. I believe she has access to some pretty good medical care. She also only said she was going for a DRIVE in her CAR.

I think she is an atheist.  The preacher believed going out and doing his duty to God was more important than anything and that would protect him?  He went to a high density festival and mingled with people for several days in what turned out to be a hot spot.  She also hates Trump.

These are really two opposite people and situations totally.

I am staying locked down but will go out today in my car to do some grocery shopping and I don’t have antibodies that I know of.  I haven’t been shopping for about a month now however I don’t think you will compare me to the dead preacher guy for taking that risk?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

I took a test the other day. I found out I have the antibodies

If she actually took the test and does have antibodies then she can do whatever the hell she wants - she's immune - at least temporarily. I'm pretty sure I have antibodies too - just wish I could actually get tested for it and know for sure. As for her looks - she looks damn good for her age, stop hating.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, amykat said:

she is rather intelligent and knows how to take care of herself.

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Madonna claims she has antibodies and is going to 'breathe in the COVID-19 air'

umm.

13 hours ago, amykat said:

I doubt it is really possible to look better or be in better physical shape than Madonna has been in all of her life.  Other than her current knee problem which is understandable due to her intense workouts her entire life.  Can you show me a person who has aged less from 25 to 60??  Let’s see one of you posters?  

I would love to see any of you in some kind of physical challenge against her testing stamina or strength!!  

Besides, she gets to date models and dancers that are 30 or more years younger than her, and she can stay in Los Angeles while doing it, she didn’t have to move to Issan ....you want to criticize that too??  

The only thing I want to criticise is the absolutely terrible music she has made over the years. She has no appreciable musical talent, only a talent for self-promotion.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A drive? Who cares. Absolutely no problem they have gone insane with these restrictions.

By the way California Governor Newsom has graciously relaxed the rules for for what will now be allowable. Soft Martial Arts, Singles Badminton (Not doubles), Meditation, and of corse, YOGA.

Some of this is hilarious, singles golf without a cart? I hate golf but  I never heard of doing it alone.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-04-30/california-releases-dozens-of-outdoor-activities-permitted-under-stay-at-home-rules

15 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm just waiting for the next Instagram update a month or so down the road in California where she posts that she's been admitted to the hospital after contracting CV and is worried about being intubated..... 

On a parallel subject, there was a LONG feature in the NYT the other day about a conservative Pennsylvania street preacher and musician who's a big fan of Trump and posted in social media how he believed the whole CV thing is a big media hoax and thus he never took any precautions like staying home, social distancing, mask wearing, etc.

He contracted the virus, as did his wife, while in New Orleans for Mardi Gras, and the guy died of CV alone (no visitors) in the hospital just a few days after being admitted for being unable to breathe. The world is unfortunately too full of folks like that.

....to continue on that parallel subject...America is 'too full' - of mainstream media saturation. The "facts" just fall into a muddy pool of opinions, conclusions, conspiracies et...Capital T Truth used to be mankind’s conduit to reality,remains unrecognized. The divorce between truth and reality is nearly complete now that everybody has his/her/zhe’s own truth, and the facts are just ornaments subject to rearrangement within anyone’s own story.

There have been so many bazaar twists and turns in the American mainstream media during  this CV-19 saga that it just makes the head spin! It has set in motion countless recursive feedback loops of misinformation, disinformation, and ideas that are simply bad in the sense that they don’t comport with reality. Hence, the new elastic meaning of the concept known as “truth.”

No doubt there have been countless dramatic and tragic outcomes for a people who should of known better.

15 hours ago, amykat said:

Amykat, Ouch that Issan bit will hurt a few i think.

Get a life.

Absolutely agree :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, BeltAndRoad said:

You ever ask yourself what the price was for all that fame? Or do you think they just allow anyone with some talent a seat at their table?

download.jpg

Whew, it does take all kinds.

5 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Some of this is hilarious, singles golf without a cart? I hate golf but  I never heard of doing it alone.

Many people do it alone.    But here in Thailand it will really be a challenge since so many

guys have trouble finding their balls

• Haha 1

Perhaps she would like to pop over to New York and help out in the emergency hospitals. I'm sure they'd find something for her to do. She won't need any PPE as she seems to have acquired super powers.