Coronavirus: Madonna claims she has antibodies and is going to 'breathe in the COVID-19 air'

snoop1130

20 hours ago, amykat said:

I doubt it is really possible to look better or be in better physical shape than Madonna has been in all of her life.  Other than her current knee problem which is understandable due to her intense workouts her entire life.  Can you show me a person who has aged less from 25 to 60??  Let’s see one of you posters?  

I would love to see any of you in some kind of physical challenge against her testing stamina or strength!!  

Besides, she gets to date models and dancers that are 30 or more years younger than her, and she can stay in Los Angeles while doing it, she didn’t have to move to Issan ....you want to criticize that too??  

Dating models 30 years younger makes her sound like a female Harvey Weinstein.

21 minutes ago, mrfill said:

Dating models 30 years younger makes her sound like a female Harvey Weinstein.

Yes, because she looks exactly like that ugly beast and can’t imagine why any man would want to have sex with her, must be raping them?  Is that your point?  Pretty damn stupid point to try to make ....something must be wrong with you!!!

11 hours ago, amykat said:

Yes, because she looks exactly like that ugly beast and can’t imagine why any man would want to have sex with her, must be raping them?  Is that your point?  Pretty damn stupid point to try to make ....something must be wrong with you!!!

Are you talking about Harvey or old dudes in Pattaya?

Certainly the presence of blood antibodies will protect her against a variety of transmission mechanisms. There are still things to be concerned about at her age however. Specifically, blood antibodies do not guarantee she possesses the immunoglobulins that protect against airway contagion. So she might not need to have significant concerns about spraying surfaces and hands with alcohol before touching her face, but blood antibodies alone don't necessarily imply breathing in viral particles is a good idea.

The other thing to watch for is that even with hematological antibodies, the cytokine storm that causes real problems can still develop due to an overreaction by your immune system upon a subsequent presentation of the virus. That can still lead to hospitalization.

The sad part is nobody is explaining these concepts to the general public. We are all deemed too stupid to understand by the mainstream media who just repeat the magic mantra "Lockdown good. Virus bad". As if allowing any deviation from this simplistic message means we are all going to die immediately in a mass extinction. This thread even demonstrates how the usual suspects simply spout off with "idiot", "see you in the hospital", etc.

The simple truth is we all need these antibodies, and this new "goal version 2.0" of trying to eliminate infections rather than just the original idea of "flatten the curve" toward immunity has been a collosal over reach by our governments and health services. We should actually be working much harder to balance the infection rate among those under 60 and reach herd immunity faster, so long as this doesn't overwhelm our hospitals. And once we all have the anitbodies the chance of any kind of serious epidemic is dramatically reduced. Likely we could simply open the borders, resume normal life and stop all this silliness.  If she were younger, I would probably say she is essentially correct, with just a couple of caveats that can probably be considered low risk.

However, at her advanced age those unlikely issues could be substantially bigger risks than she realizes. Older people need to be much more careful than the working age population. So good for you Madonna. Glad to see you are healthy and have rudimentally trained your immune system. But a big gulp of virus air is probably not the most intelligent thing someone your age can do. How about instead you make a donation to buy antibody testing kits for the billions on the planet who also need your level of confidence?

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 7:28 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm just waiting for the next Instagram update a month or so down the road in California where she posts that she's been admitted to the hospital after contracting CV and is worried about being intubated..... 

On a parallel subject, there was a LONG feature in the NYT the other day about a conservative Pennsylvania street preacher and musician who's a big fan of Trump and posted in social media how he believed the whole CV thing is a big media hoax and thus he never took any precautions like staying home, social distancing, mask wearing, etc.

He contracted the virus, as did his wife, while in New Orleans for Mardi Gras, and the guy died of CV alone (no visitors) in the hospital just a few days after being admitted for being unable to breathe. The world is unfortunately too full of folks like that.

Fat Tuesday was February 25th, I doubt that anyone in the US were taking any precautions ie: staying at home, social distancing or face masks, in fact there were only 53 total Covid cases in the US at that time and 39 of those were from repatriated persons so again, I doubt that anyone was taking any precautions. I’m guessing this was fake news, just like the trump supporter from New York that decided to take a cruise after Fox News said that cruises were safe, and to Italy no less. He got the virus and died all alone.