Khrung Thai Bank Internet Banking

22 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Got straight onto it, what do ya think?

Dear Sirs,

Savings Account Number: 

I write to you as an unhappy new customer of your bank.

I opened a savings account at a main branch of KTB back in August 2018. I did not ask about any interest at the time as I fully assumed that I would receive interest 1 or 2 times a year, as I opened a savings account. I have savings account with other Thai banks and have always received interest. This is the first time I have not received interest from a Thai savings account.

I have kept a balance of at least *** Baht in the account since it was opened, and I am now asking myself why keep this money with KTB with no interest accrued, when i can move these funds to another one of my Thai accounts and receive interest??

I called KTB a month or so ago and asked why I haven't received any interest on this account, the answer I received was no at all satisfactory, I was informed something about I did not open the correct account, or it depend on what the branch say when I open the account? I am sorry, but these answers are weak and not at all satisfactory.

On a savings account I expect interest. If I am not to receive back dated interest on this account and any future interest, I will have little choice but to consider my banking loyalties towards KTB. I hope you can understand my point of view

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Very good. I might add that if you are not reimbursed, you will take it to the police. 

Make sure you send it to customer complaints and also cc to the bank president and vice presidents, who can be found online

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Ok, I think I will. I asked the woman 'so why have I got money with you' to which I was met with a mumbled response.

If you want, I'll contact my friend who is an MP, and ex cabinet member. Send an email first. You can call headquarters to confirm all accounts get interest. 

21 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

If you want, I'll contact my friend who is an MP, and ex cabinet member. Send an email first. You can call headquarters to confirm all accounts get interest. 

Ok thanks, let's see. I did send the mail to complaints but didn't cc anyone in.

• Like 1