Visa On Arrival 3 Times In 6 Months?

Sorry for posting a question that has undoubtedly been asked on many occasions but I am working in the Kashmir Mountains and using an extremely slow sat-net connection (taken me over an hour to trawl through 7 pages of posts).

Que: Am I right in assuming that I am allowed to spend 90 days in the LOS out of every 6 months using the 30-day visa stamp on arrival?

I am a UK citizen and would only be spending 17 days in the LOS on each entry, and around 84-91 days (12-13 weeks) between each entry.

Cheer’s

Jim

Yes and no. Most seem to count six months from first non visa entry and if you make an entry between month 5 and 6 you only receive the number of days remaining in that six month period.

Example first entry Jan 2, 2007 and you arrive for another entry on June 22. You would likely only be provided a 9 or 10 day permitted to stay stamp.

Yes and no. Most seem to count six months from first non visa entry and if you make an entry between month 5 and 6 you only receive the number of days remaining in that six month period.

Example first entry Jan 2, 2007 and you arrive for another entry on June 22. You would likely only be provided a 9 or 10 day permitted to stay stamp.

thanks for the reply

But I am still a little confused. Is there any limit to the number of entries in a 6 month period if the total stay is not over 90 days

cheers

Jim

Sorry for posting a question that has undoubtedly been asked on many occasions but I am working in the Kashmir Mountains and using an extremely slow sat-net connection (taken me over an hour to trawl through 7 pages of posts).

Que: Am I right in assuming that I am allowed to spend 90 days in the LOS out of every 6 months using the 30-day visa stamp on arrival?

I am a UK citizen and would only be spending 17 days in the LOS on each entry, and around 84-91 days (12-13 weeks) between each entry.

Cheer’s

Jim

hullmonkey1, on the thai embassy in vientiane's website they have a more clear official summary of the 90 day in 6 month rule than the english translated police order. even it however, neglects to mention many of the critical specifics which lopburi3 furnished for you. maybe something to read.

consular document

There is no number of entry limit but the more you have the longer it is going to take to clear immigration each trip.

Aint that the truth.. My brothers passport it now 100% full.. I sat here and checked every page.. Indo Malay Sing Thai.. Stamps on stamps on stamps.. Took me 20 mins or more to find it all..