In leaked call, Obama describes Trump handling of virus as chaotic

rooster59

4 hours ago, heybruce said:

Do you also not believe your doctor, who has a vested interest in patching and healing people?  Do you not believe your mechanic, who has a vested interest in not letting you drive away with faulty brakes? 

Strange things to say. Drs and mechanics do real jobs while politicians often have zero idea what it is to have a real job or live in the real world. I do not generally believe or trust politicians for that reason.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

From your past posts you'd believe anyone before Trump. Not that you are alone in that on TVF.

Personally I don't believe any official that has a vested interest in feeding the fear on Corona.

Given Trump has no medical experience, I don't take any notice of anything he comes out with on it either, but as POTUS his job is to inspire hope for the population, which I believe he is attempting to do, and he is concerned for those unemployed and would prefer them to be employed, which won't happen while people hide in their room.

So you would rather followe a compulsive liar.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

That's an interesting angle to bring up. For some strange reason, I notice leftists and other Trump haters simply do not like any talk of hope of optimism. It's doom and gloom, 24/7. Even more strange, sometimes these are the same people that say we all need to work together. It doesn't add up. Of course, we know the reasons why.

Just the facts are enough.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Strange things to say. Drs and mechanics do real jobs while politicians often have zero idea what it is to have a real job or live in the real world. I do not generally believe or trust politicians for that reason.

Dr Fauci is not a politician.  I assume you find him trustworthy.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The reference was to Fauci, so not to a politician.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1