Drinking at home

jwest10

3 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

what if the unannounced friend brings their own booze ?

Don a very good point?? Frankly I do not know and people used to do this in normal days and afraid normal is not likely to return

]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Is he simply meaning don’t invite anyone to your home during lockdown? But if you are at home it’s okay to have a beer?

Yes AlexRich
Yes excellent point and if someone was passing through and going to a funeral and then tooing and frowing then if saying hello  then surely come in and have something to eat and just the one, surely they can have a beer and also noticed that if unusually loud noises coming our a house, or if a complaint made, then the police can come in to the property.
Very very strange one can eat but not drink  but end of the day is it worth it!!!
We just have to drink for 10 of them but only me can drink them!!! 

• Haha 2

When the big wheel puts out an order all of lower cops want to look good so they take the order and make it stricter, more complicated and confusing.  I don't think having a beer with a friend at home will be a problem.  Don't draw attention and enjoy.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, spider1197 said:

When the big wheel puts out an order all of lower cops want to look good so they take the order and make it stricter, more complicated and confusing.  I don't think having a beer with a friend at home will be a problem.  Don't draw attention and enjoy.

And make sure they leave in-time to get home before curfew, keep the noise down.

• Haha 1

The GF and two of her friends dropped by two days ago, took some photographs, raided my fridge for numerous cans of SML, then left to drink them elsewhere. That seems to have satisfied the rules, so I won't hand myself in at the Soi 9 station yet!

• Haha 1

Why police men have extremely short hair, but police women can their hair as long as they want?

could this be a case of discriminations?

"I prefer cats to dogs as they are no police cats".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, jwest10 said:

Don a very good point?? Frankly I do not know and people used to do this in normal days and afraid normal is not likely to return

]

What has that got to do with anything? It's not allowed to drink anywhere if it's considered a social gathering,even in your own home. It doesn't matter who brings the booze. A family is not a social gathering. 

• Like 1

Commonsense tells me that the object is NOT to invite or have friends over at this time.

Limit your home to the people that live there for a drink.

It is the virus contamination they they are trying to limit, not the alcohol consumption

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 12:01 PM, jwest10 said:

]

Can't friends be invited and sit distancing apart . Their not going to sit on their friends lap now are they.

Edited by Percy P
missed letter out
  • Sad 1

On 5/10/2020 at 11:53 AM, Crossy said:

This is probably what you saw:-

"A" friend should be no issue whatever, and in reality, who is going to know if he has a tinny or two?

A group of friends, particularly if making noise, will attract the attention of the BiB.

Notice the guy in the middle has had his nose in the trough!

On 5/10/2020 at 12:01 PM, jwest10 said:

]

You don’t know the answer?

1 Confiscate the booze

2 Send the potential partner in crime home

3 Drink the evidence

Problem solved !!!

why do folks have to ask silly questions and make out they need to nit pick every detail. It just amazes me when someone wants to know exactly what is required instead of just using a bit of common sense.

If i'm having a beer and a friend comes over I'm sure the cops are not going to jump through the window and arrest everyone.

If i'm having a beer and ten friends come over and start drinking then I expect the cops will be around in no time ...

geeze ..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Percy P said:

Can't friends be invited and sit distancing apart . Their not going to sit on their friends lap now are they.

Some might I suppose,  it depends on the type of friend!

The only person I get to sit on my lap these days is my young daughter.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 11:53 AM, Crossy said:

This is probably what you saw:-

"A" friend should be no issue whatever, and in reality, who is going to know if he has a tinny or two?

A group of friends, particularly if making noise, will attract the attention of the BiB.

You're welcome at any time (that I'm home and awake ????). I hope you like watching YouTube or the grass grow. ????

I don't miss the booze at all, but I miss going to the coffee shop at Big C or Fashion.

Thanks for posting the info about the Police Warning.