Has anyone received an iHerb shipment lately

JensenZ

I put 4 orders in on March 20, and as of today it has been 8 weeks and still no sign of them.

The shipment method with full tracking was not available due to covid-19 problems, so I had to use the cheap shipment method with no tracking.

I contacted customer service, who are willing to give me a refund, but I want my shipment, so decided to wait longer.

I would like to know if anyone has been receiving shipments over the last 2 months.

In good times I get my orders within 2 weeks.

Edited by JensenZ

It appears the problem is iHerb uses national mail shipments such as Thailand Post and USPS which had been curtailed, banned or delayed. International air cargo and couriers such as UPS FEDEX and DHL have operated  normally for the duration of the covid 19 crisis. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Captain Monday said:

It appears the problem is iHerb uses national mail shipments such as Thailand Post and USPS which had been curtailed, banned or delayed. International air cargo and couriers such as UPS FEDEX and DHL have operated  normally for the duration of the covid 19 crisis. 

You may be right, I think iHerb switched my shipment from USPS and Thai Post to DHL.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No. I had a shipment coming in March 20 -28. They now say it is at Laksi in Thailand, delivery May 19. DHL is the carrier. That's all I know at present.

If your shipment is in Thailand WHY wont they complete delivery? Good luck sure it will get there eventually.

Edited by Captain Monday

36 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

If your shipment is in Thailand WHY wont they complete delivery? Good luck sure it will get there eventually.

No idea, perhaps they are sanitizing packages from overseas.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

No. I had a shipment coming in March 20 -28. They now say it is at Laksi in Thailand, delivery May 19. DHL is the carrier. That's all I know at present.

I just checked my tracking and discovered my 4 packages had arrived at Laksi from May 11 to May 13. I wonder where they were from March 21 until May 11 - 13?

Hopefully I will get them soon. They don't indicate a delivery date on my shipment. You probably had a better tracking option when you ordered. I normally use the shipment option where I can prepay customs duty, but this was not available when I ordered.

On 5/15/2020 at 11:10 AM, rak sa_ngop said:

As it happens I received my IHerb order yesterday. Ordered 23rd March and I selected the cheapest delivery method option.

So hang on in there, it's coming soon.

I just received 2 of my 4 parcels today. 

On 5/15/2020 at 11:50 AM, tyler28 said:

I've been receiving them at normal speed. I had one delivered a couple of days ago that shipped at the end of April.

That's good news!Thanks for the update.