Jomtien Hospital

ThaiBob

56 minutes ago, banglay said:

Where is it ?? is it affiliated to Bangkok Pattaya hospital ?  

It's part of the BDMS group, so indirectly affiliated. It's between South Pattaya and Thepprasit Rds near Chic Republic on Sukumvit. 

• Thanks 2

It's a walk in clinic & attached to BP hospital.

I went there to get a dressing changed on my hand & they said that a doctor would need to access beforehand with of course associated fees.

I told told them that any clinic in town would just change it as it was the job of a nurse but they insisted that I see a doctor.

I just went home & got the missus to change it.

I won't be going there again even if my head fell off & it needed stitching back on.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I used to use that clinic for Blood tests, it was  a  bit cheaper than then main Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and it also saves time  having  the blood test done at the main hospital the next day when you have an appointment to see the Doctor.

Last month  i had a Blood test done there for P.S.A. test, ( Prostate), i was told i need to see a Doctor first,   I  told them i will see the Urologist at the main Hospital the next morning,    but they insisted i see the Doctor before drawing blood, upon seeing the Doctor she asked, so you will have a P.S.A Blood test,  i said yes, she asked,  any questions,   i said no, that lasted less than 60 seconds,  then they took out the blood. When i paid my bill, 300 baht was added  for Doctor fee........Not again..

• Like 1

Will be about 30% less expensive than BPH but with less services (e.g. translators)  and less specialized departments and doctors - so e.g. no dermatologist, oncologist, ent, eye center........

private rooms only as well