Makro boosts anti-virus measures ahead of Sunday relaxation

snoop1130

Sick and tired of this infantile way how people, customers, citizens and "dirty farang" are treated. 

All this stuff has been in place for too long already; Makro stores in Northeastern Thailand (Khon Kaen and Nong Khai) had been operational all the time - thanks for that. 

Next will be an underwear scanner on a 50 metres distance basis ???? 

By saying this is a new normal is all very depressing. It's saying we can't live our lives like we used to anymore and we have to put up with more control, monitoring and nanny state. Unfortunately I expect it's gonna be around for a while as tourists start coming from other countries

On 5/15/2020 at 7:58 PM, dinsdale said:

New normal after new normal. STOP SAYING NEW NORMAL. 

Thank God someone agrees. This is not the new normal. This is temporary until normal can be resumed. 

Language is a powerful tool and my gut tells me this is something more sinister.. But that could also be last night's curry. 

23 hours ago, alien365 said:

By saying this is a new normal is all very depressing.

Really?  A mask, some hand gel and distancing..

Depressing would be no job, starving, family suffering and no hope in the future.

Or, how about lying in a hospital bed on a ventilator about to die?

Most mature adults can handle a little change in their life and not get "very depressed" about it.

55 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Really?  A mask, some hand gel and distancing..

Depressing would be no job, starving, family suffering and no hope in the future.

Or, how about lying in a hospital bed on a ventilator about to die?

Most mature adults can handle a little change in their life and not get "very depressed" about it.

I stand by my statement. The new normal is taking the fun and freedom out of life. We are humans not robots.