Thailand’s PM thanks billionaires for their help

rooster59

So what did they do absolutely f@.

He should start by thanking all the people out there on the ground giving away free food and free time helping the starving Not those smug obnoxious? .feel free to fill in your your own words

2 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

He looks like the Cat that got the Cream in the Photo.

Does it look like he is dying his Hair ? or am I imagining it 

The Thai pooyay's way to ward off dementia. Dye your hair. Might work.

• Like 1

One thing is for sure, however much small business owner benefitted, the billionaires benefitted more, and by the grin on yon court jester's face, he did pretty well out of it as well.

psst: if you pretend to help then I'll make sure you see a few quid extra. Trust me.

5 hours ago, ParkerN said:

And their help was.....?

Right after he called that meeting with them, didn't he say he wasn't asking them for any help?

Well, I made it through all those QR code checkpoints to get into centralwOrld today. They had a great EDM soundtrack blaring through their speakers, which will have to do as we still can't go to any nightclubs. Between tracks, a lovely voice in English and Thai reminded us that Central Pattana knows we'll all get through this. I'm sure they came to an agreement with the great leader to make this so.

16 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I see he doesn't think how much they donated seems to matter.

I would disagree, considering they are billionaires and this is a national crisis.

The public deserve to know.

Maybe he could ask that dirty UK capitalist Branson for a donation. ????

23 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He said that what matters is not the not the amount of money or the value of the projects the tycoons undertook to assist those in difficulty,

I would think that's what matters most.  The billionaires 'reacted' energetically?  By running in the opposite direction to the begging bowl?