The Midget is on her Way

4 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

What's he gone to buy - lol

She, not got a clue

For sure she will visit the food court when Ive already told her we dont need anything food wise we have 2 freezers full she mad a big pan of Massaman the other day so there's 5 meals ready to eat.

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Mine left at 9 am to open up her salon, and then called me to say she was closing as no customers and was heading to the mall as everything was being advertised at 70% off.  God forbid.  I am glad she has her own wad of cash.....

It's like a magnet 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

It just hit me as to why she had no customers at the Salon....I must have been slow on the uptake.....wait for it....here it is....They all went fracking shopping....  ????

Everybody has gone to Central

5 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

shopping for ladies is not just a 'what do we need' type experience... it is a fun activity where you walk around and look at things... I don't really get it because for me it is about buying what I need as fast as I can... but my wife needs at least an hour, preferably 2 just to feel complete and satisfied.. [shopping] 

Does yours read all the labels? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

midget, hbh calling her a he, whirling dervish, boy, u guys really love ur partners don't ya.

well mine is like a little Tasmanian devil when she gets her dander up and spins all over....so calling her the whirling dervish was perfect (WD) for short.  She unfortunately calls me "Chowder" after the cartoon, and the one day I let her color my gray hair...yes it kind of turned bluish purple........

Image result for chowder gif

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ChipButty said:

A tin of minestrone is a tin of minestrone isn't it? well it is to me why do you need to look at every tin?

Might just find the one that has 2 less grams of sodium in it.  They do love to hold up the cans and compare them.  Just put the damned thing in the trolley and keep moving.....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Might just find the one that has 2 less grams of sodium in it.  They do love to hold up the cans and compare them.  Just put the damned thing in the trolley and keep moving.....

Exactly

13 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Does yours read all the labels? 

Has anyone noticed the clothing thing or is it just mine.  Go past a rack of clothes and she has to feel the material , is it kosher , is it nylon is it a bit of hessian , maybe cheese cloth.  So glad she doesn't do it in the market with trays of food.

• Like 1

She just called me and asked do I need some vinegar, why would I be needing vinegar? And bye the way I bought you some macaroni, it's mind boggling we have 2 big packets of pasta in the kitchen

We have already decided on whats for dinner tonight "Chicken Wings" which we already have, done in her new state of the art Air Fryer courtesy of Lazada online shopping expedition 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

shopping for ladies is not just a 'what do we need' type experience... it is a fun activity where you walk around and look at things... I don't really get it because for me it is about buying what I need as fast as I can... but my wife needs at least an hour, preferably 2 just to feel complete and satisfied.. [shopping] 

Shopping = Capitalism = economic growth.  Like all the guys on here who buy new cars or motorcycles when their old ones are still working fine. Or buying a new guitar when you already have 2 that play just fine, yet you want something "different".  Without purchases and planned obsolescence the world would not function.  Kinda like what is happening in the world today. Anyone heard of the "economic crisis" ?  People returning to the malls and electronic shops to buy things will help get us out of this "economic crisis" 

It's all good man (Saul Goodman, Better call Saul named himself that)????

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

She told me this morning that Siam Paragon has planned for 50,000 people today how they are going to monitor that I dont know 

Sounds like absolute hell

Thais seems to love being in the mix with throngs of people

• Like 2