Chonburi: Cute slow lorises left to starve after renters moved out

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The creatures were taken in to care by Padet Laithong who is the director of an animal welfare center.

I lost my believe in any *higher ups* trying to do good. Guess he is looking to sell them with a big profit margin.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

poor little things. Frigin scum leaving them there. Maybe if there truly is karma then the low lives that left these creatures there will themselves reincarnate ads some small animal and be treated in the same way.

• Like 2

Cute little animals but their number is infinitesimal compared to the illegal animal trade out of China and SE Asia.  There are videos on YouTube.  Watch one and you will be shocked at the numbers and varieties of animals smuggled to various countries.  It's too bad that there isn't much feeling that the animals lives should be preserved and the animals should have decent living conditions.  Just look at the conditions the animals live in in various Asian wet markets including the one here in Bangkok.  Go down and have a look.  You should be revolted by their condition.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Well, I'm sure they know who was renting the property. 

Probably won't be worth anyone's time or effort to investigate it though. 

A cut of a 40K 'fine' might interest a member of Pattaya's bandits-in-brown.