Has Lazada changed it's shipping procedure ?

sangtip2

24 minutes ago, Udox said:

Couldn't agree more. Was once told its because of the virus. I can understand that deliveries from China etc. will be a bit slower but once it is with the courier (in Thailand) - there is no excuse. Lazada seem to be moving away from Kerry who were once their exclusive couriers and are using others - especially their own setup LexExpress who have the honour of being the worst couriers I have yet experienced. I have switched to Shoppee who are often cheaper and also let you choose your courier if there is a charge (and why not if you are paying for it?) - although many items are free delivery.

'LexExpress who have the honour of being the worst couriers I have yet experienced.'

That's worrying, I'm still waiting for my first package from them - 5 days late so far.

Looking at the Lazada app that takes you to Lex Tracking, it doesn't show enough info about exactly where your parcel is within Thailand.

I don't know if these are in Bangkok, or twenty kilometres from me.

The names are pretty useless 'Cainiao', or 'Lex Th' - why don't they print the name of the city too?

Also, on the Lazada app, immediately before clicking to go to Lex Tracking:

'Please allow 24-48 hours for your package status to be reflected on their website'  What?

Edited by bluesofa
  • Like 1

When LexExpress allegedly tried to deliver my item (they didn't - my CCTV proves they didn't) it was on the website that they tried to deliver it, apparently. Doesn't say 'how' they tried to deliver it (physically turned up at my house or. just thought about it .?) Anyway after that alleged 'failed delivery' - it was another 6 days before they could be bothered to try again. And I am paying for this courier service !!! Complaints to Lazada resulted in lots of 'sorry' but little else with a promise to follow it up within 48 hours (that was 10 days ago). Perhaps they have got a little complacent of late. Customers can decide with their feet (or mouse buttons) ????

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Udox said:

{snipped} I have switched to Shoppee who are often cheaper and also let you choose your courier if there is a charge (and why not if you are paying for it?) - although many items are free delivery.

I've just had a look at the shoppee website.

I want a pair of trainers (only for cycling, not walking). The last pair I bought from Lazada, one of the soles cracked after seven months occasional use.

I see shoppee have, for example, 'Adidas alpha bounce hpc ams 3m men's running shoe'. I take it these must be copies at around 1,500 Baht, plus the the fact largest size they have is 45. I need 46.

5 minutes ago, Udox said:

When LexExpress allegedly tried to deliver my item (they didn't - my CCTV proves they didn't) it was on the website that they tried to deliver it, apparently. Doesn't say 'how' they tried to deliver it (physically turned up at my house or. just thought about it .?) Anyway after that alleged 'failed delivery' - it was another 6 days before they could be bothered to try again. And I am paying for this courier service !!! Complaints to Lazada resulted in lots of 'sorry' but little else with a promise to follow it up within 48 hours (that was 10 days ago). Perhaps they have got a little complacent of late. Customers can decide with their feet (or mouse buttons) ????

Did Lex Express phone before they allegedly tried to deliver, the same as Kerry always did?

I'm just asking, for when that joyous day arrives when they try to deliver my overdue package.

6 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Did Lex Express phone before they allegedly tried to deliver, the same as Kerry always did?

I'm just asking, for when that joyous day arrives when they try to deliver my overdue package.

Just looked at my last two deliveries from Lazada. 

Kerry delivery last Wednesday, sent email and phoned 2 days ( within Thailand )

Lex Th delivery yesterday, no email, no phone 11 days ( from China )

( not a direct comparison but deliveries from China always took 6 days with Kerry )

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Just looked at my last two deliveries from Lazada. 

Kerry delivery last Wednesday, sent email and phoned 2 days ( within Thailand )

Lex Th delivery yesterday, no email, no phone 11 days ( from China )

( not a direct comparison but deliveries from China always took 6 days with Kerry )

So if Lex Th delivered successfully without a phone call, I take it you have an easy to find address?

I've always had our GPS coordinates on my Lazada delivery address. Kerry didn't understand or didn't read them - they always phoned to ask for directions.

We'll see how Lex Th cope - eventually.

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

see shoppee have, for example, 'Adidas alpha bounce hpc ams 3m men's running shoe'. I take it these must be copies at around 1,500 Baht,

.. Blimey they do like a description for their shoes , Adidas alpha bounce hpc ams 3m eh .. The only thing missing is turbo or EFI .. and at 1500 barts will these Alpha's be any Beta ( sorry sorry but that was too good to miss ) than the ones that give up early .. 

2 hours ago, Udox said:

Couldn't agree more. Was once told its because of the virus. I can understand that deliveries from China etc. will be a bit slower but once it is with the courier (in Thailand) - there is no excuse. Lazada seem to be moving away from Kerry who were once their exclusive couriers and are using others - especially their own setup LexExpress who have the honour of being the worst couriers I have yet experienced. I have switched to Shoppee who are often cheaper and also let you choose your courier if there is a charge (and why not if you are paying for it?) - although many items are free delivery.

Thanks, I think I will try Shoppee.

35 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

So if Lex Th delivered successfully without a phone call, I take it you have an easy to find address?

I've always had our GPS coordinates on my Lazada delivery address. Kerry didn't understand or didn't read them - they always phoned to ask for directions.

We'll see how Lex Th cope - eventually.

Ironically my address is not easy to find, Immigration called 3 times when they did a home visit !! When we have had deliveries from Global House or HomePro etc they always have to call even though we give them a hand drawn map.

Can only assume that LexExpress had delivered close by another time because this is probably the first time delivery guys haven’t called !!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

No they didn't phone. During my complaint to Lazada customer services about them - they asked me twice to confirm that LexExpress did NOT call. Neither on the date they allegedly said they came, or a week later when they finally could be bothered to bring it.  I guess a lot depends on the driver / rider, but I don't think they are employed for their ability to think on their feet. Maybe they couldn't get a job with Grab Food like everyone else seems to have done, so joined LexExpress instead.

i think Lazada is a bit of hit & miss .....  everything can go right one time, and the next can be a disaster. 

I recently received from Chilindo and no issues, just a day or 2 late.

I recently received a 16" fan from Lazada , no email ... but driver did call.  Almost a week to get ... 

Today received an item from Shoppee ... driver called.  

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

'LexExpress who have the honour of being the worst couriers I have yet experienced.'

That's worrying, I'm still waiting for my first package from them - 5 days late so far.

Looking at the Lazada app that takes you to Lex Tracking, it doesn't show enough info about exactly where your parcel is within Thailand.

I don't know if these are in Bangkok, or twenty kilometres from me.

The names are pretty useless 'Cainiao', or 'Lex Th' - why don't they print the name of the city too?

Also, on the Lazada app, immediately before clicking to go to Lex Tracking:

'Please allow 24-48 hours for your package status to be reflected on their website'  What?

LEX TH tracking is useless as you mentioned. Recently I had the unenviable task of contacting Lazada to find out where my package was ....  they then gave me a tracking number ...

Package has been picked up from Lazada warehouse "   so  ? 

next day " nothing 

next day " Package is on the way to bla bla warehouse "   so ?

2 days later .... package is being sorted in bla bla warehouse "   what the heck ?  sorted ? 1 item .... lol 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 4:27 PM, Nero Dog said:

No end of problems with delivery. Unsuccessful etc. 

Try and contact the courier..... Forget it. 

Lazada..... Forget it. 

Bestwait until the virus goes away! 

Forget it! 

Unless it's Kerry or DHL... Forget it! 

I get about 3 lazada packages a week. No issue.

If I am out they deliver the next day.

What is the issue?

Edited by n00dle

On 5/26/2020 at 5:11 PM, bluesofa said:

I have an order outstanding with Lazada from China. Said it would be delivered 15 -22 May.

Today's 26th. My package arrived at 'Logistics Facility' (assume Thailand?) on 25th.

Took 8 days after 'departing Origin Country' on 17th. No idea how many more days to get to Udon.

I see it doesn't appear to be Kerry any more, but someone called 'LEX TH', whoever they may be.

Lazada not as good as they used to be.

Sure some shipments have slowed over the pandemic, but again, things generally arrive within the specified window.

14 minutes ago, johncat1 said:

Now Lazada give detailed tracking with their phone app 

Screenshot_2020-05-28-06-51-33-29_39060a31215a48c7aaf1fb3368fa2e89.thumb.png.68a717aef9e8ab86f59a9871b211f94e.png

Gee, wot a swiz! I don't get any snazzy map on my Android Lazada app.

I get a tracking list, but without any reference to the physical location.

Order regularly from Lazada. But recently something changed:

Got an email, for an order which had to come from bkk: our delivery assistant could not deliver because you were unreachable!

Now that was strange because the phone was on that day, and no calls were received.

contact lazada (which is a terrible hassle!!) and then it was explained that they were so busy, and therefore no delivery! So first blame me, and then make excuses for themselves.

Had no problems with Kerry and many others. this time it seem to be lelexpress, whatever that is. Had to make extra cost/time for their mistakes. Waiting for the next better service/online website, so I can kick them out.

and what's with their "we received a lot of traffic from  your connection, please move the slider to the right"??? no other online website has this!!??

t

• Like 1

I had a delivery yesterday (Wednesday), ordered Monday. Everything as per usual.

Its important not to order from the obvious drop-shippers, the businesses that hold no stock and only order the goods from china when you order from them.

• Like 1

Glad to report my Lazada order was delivered by Lex Th half an hour ago.

Interestingly he called to ask exactly where the house was.

From the discussion he had with my wife, the driver was less than 50 metres away when he called, so he must have used the GPS coordinates listed as part of our address.

It's the first delivery we have had by Lex Th. As we know, normally there's no way to find the house from an address alone.

So well done to the driver. I was worried after reading other posts he might not turn up.

I just complained to a China seller that my items take extremely long to get delivered.

He sent me a screenshot of Lazada page from my order where it shows it has been released by Thai customs yesterday, including a LexThai tracking number.

In my account it still shows as . item has been packed , since 19 May

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Susco said:

I just complained to a China seller that my items take extremely long to get delivered.

He sent me a screenshot of Lazada page from my order where it shows it has been released by Thai customs yesterday, including a LexThai tracking number.

call Lazada .... chat with them on their customer service live chat.

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Chat is closed.Lazada is a horrible company lately, Tracking number doesn't work either

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

When you call them on live chat (the only way to contact them) you are placed in a queue - I was number 18 last week and they close it at 6pm.  Then you get to speak to someone who will tell you "they will pass on your comments to the relevant department who will contact you back within 48 hours" (but probably won't). I just got a standard email from them where only my name and the staff name had changed (it was a different font and size)  saying we apologise... blah blah blah, rest assured we are looking closely at this problem, blah blah blah.  I felt I had just wasted my time contacting them at all as they really don't give two f***s.

• Like 1

I'm not understanding why anyone would expect cracker-jack service when pretty much everyone who'd answer the phone is working from home, probably on a dodgy connection with little access to the mainframe.

I'm not a big fan of Lazada's search function, but I had over 100 very satisfactory transactions through them, with 100% success.  And, currently stuck back in the USA, even Amazon's service has slipped a few notches during the Covid debacle.

16 hours ago, Susco said:

Just been of the chat with Lazada. So item has been released from Thai custom on 27/05.

Tracking is still not working, and since this morning it shows as "shipped" in my order details.

Lazada says I will get it by 10 June, which means 14 days from Bangkok to Pattaya. Really?

Since this was ordered COD, I told them delivery guy gonna be in for a surprise, because it will go all the way back to China.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Susco said:

Just been of the chat with Lazada. So item has been released from Thai custom on 27/05.

Tracking is still not working, and since this morning it shows as "shipped" in my order details.

Lazada says I will get it by 10 June, which means 14 days from Bangkok to Pattaya. Really?

Since this was ordered COD, I told them delivery guy gonna be in for a surprise, because it will go all the way back to China.

I'll take a wild guess here and say the chosen courier (by them, even though you pay for it) is LexExpress (or something like that) ?

• Like 2

I have done over 100 orders with them and never any problems till this month. The delivery times have gone up and I seem to be getting different delivery guys. I have items from Bangkok taking longer from LEX to get to Chiang Mai then what it has been for items from China!

I have been using Shopee more now and using Kerry as the delivery partner and things have in most cases only been two days at most if it came from anywhere in Thailand. I have been waiting for three shirts from Bangkok since the 12th of May. They say today LEX is delivering in the next few days.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 5:00 PM, sjbrownderby said:

I did have some problems getting my money back because Lazada returns money to your Lazada Wallet even though a foreigner can not use this feature now, so I have to go through another procedure to get a bank refund or credit and it all takes time. 

Simple get-around there, just get a partner, or any Thai with an ID card, to verify it. Still on your account and nothing changes; IME.

Deliveries, as with everything here, has been disrupted/influenced as a result of the [poorly-managed] COVID-19 situation. Explosion in online buying and, as a consequence, delivery companies having to adjust; or in some cases running around like a headless chicken. We use LAZADA quite a bit and there haven't been many significant problems with KERRY. LEXEXPRESS, being the other main agent, has had more to cope with as they handle most of the 'overseas' [China] deliveries. Under the circumstances they aren't doing too bad. They appear, however, to be employing just about anyone with a bike or pickup, to cover their shortfall. I do have sympathy with these stand-ins, as navigating the random issuance of street numbers makes their job very difficult.

BEST has been mentioned as a less-than-acceptable delivery agent. Fully agree, but would suggest that LOGISTHAI is even worse. Ten days between pick-up and delivery would be a result for them. More likely twenty days;  unless they 'lose' it.

What's with these new, to  me anyway, floating ad's suddenly appearing when you view a thread?