Pantip Repair Services

LivinLOS

I have an old toshiba libretto 110CT.. Its well out of date these days but at the size of a video casette its been amazingly useful many times..

I just dug it out and blew the dust off as I have a job that it would be good for (and I want to have a play and see if I can squeeze XP embedded onto it) and now I have sorted the bios battery and got it booting Win98 Lite I have found that its got 2 hardware problems that mean this is not worth pursuing unless I can get them fixed dirt cheap.

I need a new keyboard (many keys seem to have stopped functioning both in a simple DOS boot and Win) and the battery doesnt hold any charge at all..

Its really not worth me putting more than 5k or so in fixing this but the battery can be rebuilt with panasonic cells (a few bucks online) its just the keyboard I need replacing..

Any one know of a pantip laptop parts supplier or tinkerers fix it shop ?? Preferably one who would respond to email as I am not in BKK..

Shame to bin the thing.. Would be really useful for digital cam pic storage and moblogging.