Go-go bars gone as coronavirus hits Bangkok's sex district

webfact

4 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Pretty sure some of the down market go go bars in cowboy have nude dancing, oh yes I remember Five Star next to Country Road, was there for NYE 2018, funny night that was, 4 arabs got kicked out for bartering lol.

Depends what night tbh - I think they’re given the heads up (excuse the pun) when the cops are on the strip. 

Nana haven’t seen it for a while but then last time I was there I wouldn’t have wanted to see them naked!! Rough

1 minute ago, Bruntoid said:

Depends what night tbh - I think they’re given the heads up (excuse the pun) when the cops are on the strip. 

Nana haven’t seen it for a while but then last time I was there I wouldn’t have wanted to see them naked!! Rough

Actually Billboard, Butterfly and Rainbow 4 are very good, plenty of good looking ones, still too expensive for the girls but the beer is 140 thb per bottle.

19 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

Just out of interest why did they all leave you ? 

‘Beautiful and shapely and luscious ?????? I think there are some serious underlying issues that need treatment to be honest 

I'm guessing because he didn't pay.

• Haha 2

In other words, the disease is doing the girls and the patrons of these places a favor. 

That has got to be the worst cover photo for a story like this in mankind's history by the way. 

Edited by utalkin2me

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps it may not have occurred to you young girls could enjoy sex with 60 yo men because the men can be gentle, considerate and know how to pace themselves. Not wham-bam-thank you mam, common among young men.

Keep telling yourself that 

Any 60 year old man will repulse any 20 year old girl - fact! 

On 5/29/2020 at 1:40 PM, Pilotman said:

well you are both being very short sighted.  How about all those out of work , rampaging gogo girls, looking for any man to grab and ravage.  I am seriously worried about being jumped on at every turn, by 20 year olds, who just want to use my body for their own pleasure.  It's a terrifying prospect. ????  

May I suggest you stay home if concerned, for me I still enjoy the atmosphere of the gogo bars especially my favorite in Soi Cowboy Telac where I have been enjoying an outside beer or two while watching the football and talking with the various ladies I have got to know over the last 20 years 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I see plenty of 20 yo girls on ThaiFriendly advertising they will accept any age.

I actually think Thai girls want Asian men.

If they gotta do it with a white guy, they're probably repulsed no matter what his age.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SteveK said:

Getting back to normal will be a great thing, but I can't help but think that there will be a lot of very desperate people out there who haven't been able to earn anything like a decent wage for months now. So I would suggest people who go out to enjoy Thailand's nightlife might need to take a bit of extra care both when out and about, and when entertaining your new friend back at your hotel. A wallet with several thousand baht in it, that MacBook Pro or an expensive watch might be extremely tempting to someone in massive amounts of debt.

ez, buy a safe

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If you've always been repulsed by them, how would you know what they have to offer? In my day, I enjoyed the company of quite a few bar girls, some real stunners. One thing I especially liked about them was no BS about what they wanted. Uncomplicated.

Yes, I am old, bald and probably ugly. That doesn't really matter to women here, it's more what one can provide by way of financial support.

If you are trying to impress us with the beauty of your conquests, or that you are hansum man, please bear in mind we cynical TV denizens take such claims from behind a keyboard with a truckload of salt, unless you post photos.

no horse ranch in Santa Barbara

So what's the 'new normal' for Go-go bars and massage parlours after 1 June?  You must keep your bodies apart by more than 2 meters? Virtual reality sex????

Edited by EricTh

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps it may not have occurred to you young girls could enjoy sex with 60 yo men because the men can be gentle, considerate and know how to pace themselves. Not wham-bam-thank you mam, common among young men.

not to mention experience

2 hours ago, Logosone said:

You may want to check the Reeperbahn in Germany, indeed all of Germany is a giant brothel with 500,000 prostitutes, Netherlands is notorious for red light districts, Cuba's Malecon is basically one long red light district when the police are not in enforcing mood.

If you think prostitution will cease to exist in Thailand I think you'll be sorely disppointed. Prostitution has survived earthquakes, tsunamis, the AIDS pandemic, wars, it is more resilient than most professions. For very obvious reasons.

I never mentioned prostitution.

The Reeperbahn, Amsterdam and the Malecon red light areas are not 'entertainment' areas like Bangkok. You can't get a beer at a bar and BJ like you can in BKK ????

Edited by BillStrangeOgre

10 hours ago, Bruntoid said:

Also the reason any half decent looking ladies are now rare in any bars - they’re all online. Who needs to stand naked in front of numerous old men who would repulse you in the sack when you can sit at home and hand pick your paymaster In privacy. It also makes it easier for them to track the poor payers and shun them.  

Times have changed and unless someone closes the internet won’t be coming back ! 

well theres still hotties outside the closed therma and theyre still choosy about going off with a farang despite very few punters about

bars were on their last legs so wont  be coming  back any year soon .the days of chucking money around are gone

• Like 1

ah the morality issue has arisen.   good riddance some say.  government should shut this down.    

so is it ok for the government to tell a man he can't use his hands for work?  his legs?  or his brain?  some men model.  oh the travesty.    I dont think I or anyone should be telling women what part of their bodies can and cant be used to make bread.  Yes yhere is some sadness and desperation in some of these girls eyes.   but I've seen the same with priests,  car salesmen,   realtors, and financial planners.   it will never be stopped just like airbnb can't be stopped.   an app or chat room forum can pop up new each day.  there will always be a way as long as there is a will.  

we could start a debate about if legalization could make the world a better safer place.    I'm not a monger mainly because I was aalways such a cheap  Charlie.   I had buddies who would dump half a weeks pay every so often at the men's clubs in Dallas in the 80's.  now those were some fine ladies and real  dancers.   I always preferred  the normal gals who we assume are free until divorce then we are reminded of my accountant buddy who liked the seedy Dallas men's clubs to much.  he said.  "you pay for it ! or you pay for it!.  

I have seen the bored looking dancers  in BKK.  but some nights magic happens.  just like it did in Denver,  Dallas.  you see a woman who is just so beautiful  amd sweet looking.   something to be said for the selection mostly naked on display at crazy house at say 9 pm.  when every 2 songs girls trade places from the floor because the stage is so crowded.  I tell you it was a little overwhelming for my GF's first time in a go go bar as we were sitting on stools at the foot of the stairs.  not sure she will ever go inside  again. oh and they were naked.    

Edited by Elkski

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

If they gotta do it with a white guy, they're probably repulsed no matter what his age.

The vast majority of the accompanying posts are in English, they would not be doing that if they only wanted Asian men.

55 minutes ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

I never mentioned prostitution.

The Reeperbahn, Amsterdam and the Malecon red light areas are not 'entertainment' areas like Bangkok. You can't get a beer at a bar and BJ like you can in BKK ????

That's not true actually, virtually every FKK establishment in Germany has a bar with beer and you can easily get a BJ. A friend told me.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

It's certainly true that some Filipinas prefer mixed Asian and European men. Some prefer European. Some prefer Asian. There isn't really "one" type of woman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Save you BS for someone else. There is no attraction from a young gal to 60-70 year old men. When was the last time the gals on stage screamed when an old geezer walked into a gogo?  

Let me put the shoe on the other foot, were you attracted to 60-70 year old woman when you were 20?

have you ever been attracted to 60-70 year old woman?

there is no way in hell a young lady is after anything more than money.

get a grip Adonis! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Logosone said:

There isn't really "one" type of woman.

Or man! Believe it or not, we're all individuals! ????

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 3:03 AM, Pilotman said:

Have you been to a Go Go lately? 2,000, will get you a couple of beers and a packet of nuts. 

I thought the only place you could buy a packet of nuts was a ladyboy bar ????

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm actually quite grateful to an older woman ( mid-thirties ) who had a fling with me when I was in my early twenties, she taught me a lot about pleasing a woman sexually.

I agree for us older guys it's about money, which is why Thailand is such a great place. Having said that, I enjoy giving women as much pleasure as they give me. It doesn't happen every time, doesn't have to.

Don't need to get a grip, my GF usually does that for me. 24 years younger than me.

I feel lucky to be taught sex by some great go go women in Nana plaza. That is why I never complain about Thai women. Worth all the money I paid and the little bit I was ripped off. ????

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I'm actually quite grateful to an older woman ( mid-thirties ) who had a fling with me when I was in my early twenties, she taught me a lot about pleasing a woman sexually.

I agree for us older guys it's about money, which is why Thailand is such a great place. Having said that, I enjoy giving women as much pleasure as they give me. It doesn't happen every time, doesn't have to.

Don't need to get a grip, my GF usually does that for me. 24 years younger than me.

At least you're honest and agree it's all about the money!