Workpermit For Playing Music ?

Hello,

i ope that I can get some information about workpermit.

I stay here in Thailand with an Retired Visa so that means I have no Problem to be here, but a friend of mine (Thai ) owns an Pub with Livemusic. Now he ask me , that it's maybe possible to enyoy the band once or twice the week and play guitar and sing some songs.

So much I know, is any kind of work ( with or without payment ) without Workpermit not allowed. I like to be in the Law so is it possible to get a WP only for a couple of hours , making music and no payment.

What I have to do.

Thank you for advice

Bushmill

Hello,

i ope that I can get some information about workpermit.

I stay here in Thailand with an Retired Visa so that means I have no Problem to be here, but a friend of mine (Thai ) owns an Pub with Livemusic. Now he ask me , that it's maybe possible to enyoy the band once or twice the week and play guitar and sing some songs.

So much I know, is any kind of work ( with or without payment ) without Workpermit not allowed. I like to be in the Law so is it possible to get a WP only for a couple of hours , making music and no payment.

What I have to do.

Thank you for advice

Bushmill

Hi, Depend where you will like to play. I think that nobody will complain when you play in certain aereas upcountry but for this touristregions you should look for permission. Go and ask your Immigartion may they can help you.