Why do thai men let the girlfriends work in bar

8 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

You are evidently the common denominator in these equations. Everyone else is insane except you right?

I never said insane. try reading up on bipolar, and "some" were, and in a relationship, that spells disaster. And read the previous post, the one I commented on.I state things as they are. ...............If she doesn't treat you right, cheats, or abuses you in any way, she has a mental illness and best to let her do it to other victims. Or perhaps you think that is acceptable behavior?

Edited by fredwiggy

He should bloody well hope so Mate because seems to be that none of his 100 birds are.????

Dating isn't marrying. And parting as friends because of different interests, future plans and ideas is normal, at least to those that look at women as humans and not objects. And when you can spot a narcissist while you're dating them, it's best to end it quickly.

Edited by fredwiggy
Addition

14 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Dating isn't marrying. And parting as friends because of different interests, future plans and ideas is normal, at least to those that look at women as humans and not objects. And when you can spot a narcissist while you're dating them, it's best to end it quickly.

Get real!

14 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I never said insane. try reading up on bipolar, and "some" were, and in a relationship, that spells disaster. And read the previous post, the one I commented on.I state things as they are. ...............If she doesn't treat you right, cheats, or abuses you in any way, she has a mental illness and best to let her do it to other victims. Or perhaps you think that is acceptable behavior?

Then don't generalise mental illness for your past, however many ladies, mental health. Insane is what it is. You are still the common denominator and by the tone of your posts here you are the one in serious need of some help. If you aren't man enough to control the situation then get back to wherever your safe zone is. 

On 6/10/2020 at 5:09 AM, faraday said:

It doesn't prove any point.

It's about survival.

after the survival part is over, it's about indulgence. And laziness. Why scrub toilets for meager salary when you can just lie in bed like a dead fish and get thousands within hours? Who cares about self-respect?

Then don't generalise mental illness for your past, however many ladies, mental health. Insane is what it is. You are still the common denominator and by the tone of your posts here you are the one in serious need of some help. If you aren't man enough to control the situation then get back to wherever your safe zone is. 

Educate yourself, learn about bipolar illness, then you may understand what I said. I'm not the common denominator, a few of them were. Bipolar isn't insane, and by saying that, you have absolutely no idea. They had their psychologicals done, and didn't fare well, and were diagnosed with both bipolar and separation anxiety disorder ,while I did fine on mine. Ultimately, I got custody of all four children, in the United States, where it is still hard for men to get custody. I don't generalize, a person that treats another badly, cheats or abuses them, has mental issues, period. Try not to guess next time.You weren't there.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Then don't get started, because you're ill informed about both topics. Christianity is following Christ., the definition.............Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. Its adherents, known as Christians, believe that Jesus is the Christ, whose coming as the messiah was prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, called the Old Testament in Christianity, and chronicled in the New Testament. And walking around with a gun is a right in the United States. Read up on what type of person commits hate crimes, and shoots up schools and churches. It's not your average hunter or gun enthusiast, but a deeply disturbed individual that uses a gun because he's a coward.

On 6/11/2020 at 1:57 PM, AlfHuy said:

that's a one month rent.

from what i am told the rent is 15k-20k a month and the girls share, most of these girls (or the ones i know, four girls)

have had a Thai Boyfriend and have decided to go down the Farang only road, if a big knob from the Ruling class comes along they will partake but not what they really want, as they say even though they have ''big'' Money they still want a discount, These are young girls who have tried with Thai boyfriends

and now give them the thumbs down, and anyway no decent money earning Thai lad is going to go for a go-go Girl, they are only fun nights out, not wife material. 

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Then don't get started, because you're ill informed about both topics. Christianity is following Christ., the definition.............Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. Its adherents, known as Christians, believe that Jesus is the Christ, whose coming as the messiah was prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, called the Old Testament in Christianity, and chronicled in the New Testament. And walking around with a gun is a right in the United States. Read up on what type of person commits hate crimes, and shoots up schools and churches. It's not your average hunter or gun enthusiast, but a deeply disturbed individual that uses a gun because he's a coward.

You need to wear looser shorts man. Take a couple of aspirin and chill.

In common parlance they're called pimps. Nothing wrong with that, keeping a girl happy when she's screwing numerous guys must be a boost to the male ego. Reminds me of some story, about a hooker girl complaining that her 30 year old boyfriend wasn't screwing her enough, when the 50 year old guy next door waa making his darling scream in agony on a regular basis.

• Haha 1