"Shameful" to threaten Churchill statue, says UK PM Johnson

rooster59

Yet how many people are trying to come to the UK escaping 

Their countries with Dictators and corrupt  rulers so cant be that bad 

Those  saying the British empire was bad need to look at countries like Zimbabwe and see how they are faring after British rule 

I for one would stop Foreign aid to countries like India  and others

The way things are going we will need foreign sent to us 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

They came to "defend" memorials and statues, but decided to pee on a police officers memorial instead!

Scum of the earth and got a few kickings from the BLM too.

EaZt4BtXgAI0pie.jpg

Trouble they have is if they want to ID from that photo it could be anyone from a few 1000. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Put this war monger statue into a museum. 

And think about how many "Black" statues do you have? 

I reckon It's Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu. 

These are the modern ones! 

And former centuries? 

Nada, your racists! ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

This has hardly started, it's the prelude. I listened to Prof. David Olusoga tonight on Newsnight tonight, he was saying how the under 25s were studying political books during the lockdown and forming new ideas for change. A lot of the people protesting black and white either at the demos or online are forming ideas that won't go away easily.

Studying or being brainwashed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

At least they can read unlike the hooligans today who spelt "afford" like this "offord" in one of their Facebook posts lol.

I'm pretty sure the protests will die down... IMO they were a lot bigger due to people being cooped up for lockdown - a lot were either more angry than usual or just wanted an excuse to get out of the house.

12 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I'm pretty sure the protests will die down... IMO they were a lot bigger due to people being cooped up for lockdown - a lot were either more angry than usual or just wanted an excuse to get out of the house.

It's getting quite hateful and vile. Add on to that there is nothing to do, no pubs or restaurants open, no spectator sports and rising unemployment. Judging by the protests today up and down the country, the abuse online from both sides, this will rumble on. On the live feed some of the defenders were doing monkey actions to the BLM and others down Whitehall singing "we are racists and we don't care". Fubar 2020.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

It's getting quite hateful and vile. Add on to that there is nothing to do, no pubs or restaurants open, no spectator sports and rising unemployment. Judging by the protests today up and down the country, the abuse online from both sides, this will rumble on. On the live feed some of the defenders were doing monkey actions to the BLM and others down Whitehall singing "we are racists and we don't care". Fubar 2020.

You got yourself  race war, enjoy it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Add on to that there is nothing to do, no pubs or restaurants open, no spectator sports 

But that's the thing mate, once there are more things to do, people will find other things to do..... without taking either side, or belittling the original cause, I think in a sense, a lot of these protesters almost do this as a 'hobby'. What I mean is, they want to spend their spare time standing up for what they believe in / getting out of the house.

That's why all the big protests are arranged as a Saturday. I think once there are other things to do, we will see some of the part timers drop off. 

10 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

, I think in a sense, a lot of these protesters almost do this as a 'hobby'. What I mean is, they want to spend their spare time standing up for what they believe in / getting out of the house.

That's why all the big protests are arranged as a Saturday. I think once there are other things to do, we will see some of the part timers drop off. 

Could you get any more patronising. A “hobby“. How out of touch are you?

.......and yes it is both belittling and insulting. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Could you get any more patronising. A “hobby“. How out of touch are you?

.......and yes it is belittling. 

I think you'll find I explained what I mean by a hobby - 

"What I mean is, they want to spend their spare time standing up for what they believe in / getting out of the house."

What problem do you have with that?

Another thing I've noticed is that the people from both sides involved in the dialogue online get offended incredibly quickly when anyone has a different opinion to their's.

This makes the silent majority even more silent, because it's just not worth trying to talk.

That's what the internet has created... 2 extremes that don't represent most people, they can just shout the loudest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

I have just sat through 6hrs of live feeds in which several people were attacked & seriously injured (stabbed!) by BLM and veterans were called racist (by the Police) for singing the national anthem at Churchill's statue & given 5mins to leave...

Upon looking at MSM to see how they're reporting it lo and behold they're peddling the ol' 'Far Right' chestnut-Even when applied to a possie of blue-rinsers sitting on Baden Powel's lap!

I suppose you didn't see the thugs attacking the police and throwing stuff at mounted police. And what were the nice chaps doing in Hyde Park harrassing people.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Another thing I've noticed is that the people from both sides involved in the dialogue online get offended incredibly quickly when anyone has a different opinion to their's.

This makes the silent majority even more silent, because it's just not worth trying to talk.

That's what the internet has created... 2 extremes that don't represent most people, they can just shout the loudest.

Correct two extremes and already dug their trenches.

• Like 1