Pattaya video: Massage girls fight over foreigners

rooster59

Just now, Fancyzancy said:

I bet the younger girls aren't turning away 60+ farang anymore. Always scored well, but a times they were pretty choosie. 

I can assure you they are not...... but there are fewer of them too!

2 hours ago, bodga said:

Surprised they want anything to do with those filthy foreigners.

You mean the other way around obviously, or you are living under some rock.

Thailand has damaged the image of massage, not due to sex, but due to an overload of shops offering with incompetent girls that did a 2-3 day course.
Haven't taken a massage for a long time, for that reason, as you have to try 5 shops and masseuses, before finding one to know what they do (wether that may be for the actual massage or something else, both applies).

I am sure the majority of Thais live in some distorted sub reality, as they still think we all love and like them + believe the endless lies and scams.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, petermik said:

I,m sorry it,s me devastatingly good looks that makes the girls fight over me...going to pull my mask further up in future.....:clap2:

Don't you love it when guys who are probably hung like light switches talk about how irresistible they are.

6 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Thailand has damaged the image of massage, not due to sex, but due to an overload of shops offering with incompetent girls that did a 2-3 day course.
Haven't taken a massage for a long time, for that reason, as you have to try 5 shops and masseuses, before finding one to know what they do (wether that may be for the actual massage or something else, both applies).

I am sure the majority of Thais live in some distorted sub reality, as they still think we all love and like them + believe the endless lies and scams.

It's easy to find a good massage in Thailand. Just set the bar at 40 - 50 years of age, plain or ugly. They will know what they are doing, and are not selling sex.

• Like 2

Soi Buakhao was buzzing busy last night, while beach road was scary calm and almost deserted by 7pm.

Many new benches to sit on near Tree town soi Buakhao. Many people party and lots of drinking. All 3 genders +20 import guest workers was happy and busy. No fights there, only happy people all around.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's easy to find a good massage in Thailand. Just set the bar at 40 - 50 years of age, plain or ugly. They will know what they are doing, and are not selling sex.

Disagreed. Most of them suck big time, unless you do not know what a massage is and just want to feel pressure. It is actually quite easy to tell wether someone knows or not, as a massage should not be 100% relaxing and comfortable at all, it should in fact hurt a bit. If not knowing, it is nothing more than rubbing someones body parts, including the wiener as option. 

Edited by ChaiyaTH

A post with overly derogatory comments toward Thais has been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

2 hours ago, robblok said:

The local massage near my place always makes people shower first. Seems logical to me in a hot country. Foreigners usually sweat more (im certainly no exception)

Must be a soapy

• Confused 1

I knew there'd be some TV members that would (instantly or near enough) recognize exactly where those places were. :whistling:

I can't figure out what the poor yellow plastic chairs did though. They were guilty of something judging by the way the clip (twice) showed people pointing at them.

And not a lot of social distancing going on there either ! Didn't see any masks being worn either.

I'll bet the scrap started because of the "dirty farangs". Probably led the girls on at one shop, got them all excited, then decided to go to the other shop instead. Evil buggers. Always trying to get a discount or some "extras" for free.

Those chairs though. Something sinister about them. Maybe they were the masterminds (or instigators) behind the melee. 

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

After an initial confrontation the hair of one woman is grabbed before a fight erupts. A couple of foreigners try to intervene

You ever tried to separate cats having a bundle .? proper dangerous .. I can think of some who would have payed a bit more for that sort of action .. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bodga said:

Surprised they want anything to do with those filthy foreigners.

But - there are still some in Thailand who understand that:
Farang = ฿฿฿฿฿

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

It's bad when they have callouses on their palms ain't it, and still charge the max?