Pattaya video: Massage girls fight over foreigners

rooster59

7 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Disagreed. Most of them suck big time, unless you do not know what a massage is and just want to feel pressure. It is actually quite easy to tell wether someone knows or not, as a massage should not be 100% relaxing and comfortable at all, it should in fact hurt a bit. If not knowing, it is nothing more than rubbing someones body parts, including the wiener as option. 

I think I can differentiate between good and bad massages, having had them in places as far apart as New Zealand and Canada for more than 30 years. You're right, they should hurt, but not excessively.

My two massage ladies are 55 and 51 yo respectively. Perhaps your location has something to do with your lack of success.

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

If the girls are smart...they will make bikini staged cat fights a permanent part of their entertainment venue...maybe add a mud tub to get down and dirty...????

... except that the monnie drain was covered over ???? 

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

Man.. what am i doing in BKK all by my lonesome, better head down there where the fun is and women fight of me...

It is not you they, just your wallet. You are another wallet accessible via your penis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Don't you love it when guys who are probably hung like light switches talk about how irresistible they are.

You two are acquainted are you, or just use the same gym?

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

You two are acquainted are you, or just use the same gym?

I steer clear of gyms, too many guys with big muscles, shrunken wedding tackle, and anger management issues due to steroid use.

Trying to get me a holiday?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bodga said:

Surprised they want anything to do with those filthy foreigners.

I'm not, it is the only way they are going to earn a living. Even the shirtless big belly brigade are welcome.